Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-AD ECA and More

duza_pyta

Hello everyone

1. I recently purchased a 3 bottles of 1-AD and i was wondering what whould be best cycle for strength gains.
Soon I will be participate in bench press competition and I need to incerase my bench 40 pounds at least within 6 weeks(is this possible?)
So after reading numerous post concerning 1-AD i figured out such cycle:
1a:
WEEK1 3333333
WEEK2 4444444
WEEK3 5555555
WEEK4 6666666
WEEK5 5555444
WEEK6 3333333

OR

1b:
WEEK1 3333333
WEEK2 6666666
WEEK3 6666666
WEEK4 6666666
WEEK5 6655444

what whould be better? or maybe some other cycle?

My stats:181 cm 86 kg 10%bf
Been training for 4 y
Never took any kind of prohormones

2. yesterday I took my very first pills of ECA(therma pro by prolab) 45 min before training
I did feel more energy but after training and through rest of the day my blood pressure was very high and i couldn't sleep that night at all(after just one pill)
it saysiscontinue use if dizziness, sleeplessness, loss of appetite, or nausea occurs. so what should i do?
can i open one pill and remove half and take only about 10mg of ephedrine alkaloids or should i give up eca ?

3.SWOLE by SYNTRAX does not work at all
it says on the label:
Swole is designed to work for everyone, radically increasing size and strength while noticeably enhancing recovery and performance. Tired of creatine? Swole is better than creatine. Swole delivers the most significant gains in strength, energy and muscle volumization... all without the use of fattening sugars
I did a cycle of creapure about 4 weeks before i took swole , and it give me great gains , swole does nothing at all....
I'm in poland and it was very hard for me to get this so called super creatine
I have to pay 60$ for it and it does nothing
How can they lie to people like that?

Top Bottom