Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny only cycle - winny only users help me out ...

M

musclebones

Gonna do a simple 6 week cycle of winny .. 75 mg ed.. orally. Wanna fill me in on your experiences with a winny only cycle ? How much weight did you put on etc...

also do you get as pissed off on winny as you do test/fina ??

How about anxiety ??

And I can only assume your nutsack downsized and you needed clomid ..

lemme know guys ..

BUMP for my self.. come on guys I know your out there ..

Winny only worked phemonenally for me. I got very hard and vascular. I only did 50 EOD and gained enormous stregnth. slight anxiety though. dont forget milk thistle cuz this shit will make yhou piss like 40 tmes a day towards the end of the cycle.

MUSTANG_18 said:
Why a winny only cycle ?

M18

Because I feel I can gain 10lbs of weight and be ripped on that. I wouldn't mind putting on more then that. But I don't feel I need to continue making this part of my lifestyle. I think the best way to get out of my "roid phase of life" and not be psycologically addicted is to be ripped & big like this.

I'm 21.. 5'9 185 lbs.. lean already. I am very happy with my body and am bigger then ALOT of kids my age. Shit you take a whip through the college I goto and I'm as big as alotta kids on there football team.

phew.. thats a mouthful.

mb

TheBear said:
Winny only worked phemonenally for me. I got very hard and vascular. I only did 50 EOD and gained enormous stregnth. slight anxiety though. dont forget milk thistle cuz this shit will make yhou piss like 40 tmes a day towards the end of the cycle.

Sounds like you injected ???

I'm planning on doing a winny only cycle at 50mgED for 6 weeks later this year. The reason I'm planning on winny only is for strength increase without a lot of weight increase. So I'm interested in results bros have had too. Bump...

musclebones said:

Because I feel I can gain 10lbs of weight and be ripped on that. I wouldn't mind putting on more then that. But I don't feel I need to continue making this part of my lifestyle. I think the best way to get out of my "roid phase of life" and not be psycologically addicted is to be ripped & big like this.

I'm 21.. 5'9 185 lbs.. lean already. I am very happy with my body and am bigger then ALOT of kids my age. Shit you take a whip through the college I goto and I'm as big as alotta kids on there football team.

phew.. thats a mouthful.

mb

I think you will get the same if not better results on a Fina-Test cycle
Fina at 75mg/Day for weeks 1-6
Test at 200mg/week for 8 weeks just to keep up the sex drive and it would be a lot cheaper this way

M18

Once you juice, there's never turning back. You may try to tell yourself you wont' do it again. But you will. LOL. My friend once told me he was gonna just do one cycle and that's it. Now he's asking me what should I do for my next cycle?? All I can do is laugh.

Top Bottom