Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wife thinks I'm gonna die in my sleep?

crimson coal

My wife has been saying that I have been snoring rather loudly in my sleep. The real prob though is she says that alot of the times I breathe out and it takes me about 30 seconds or so to breathe back in sometimes. Kinda like I'm forgetting to start breathing inand it's kind of worrying her. (Doesn't bother me cuz I'm asleep) Anyone else have anything like this going on at night? I am wondering if it's AS related.

I believe this condition is called "Sleep Apnea" and can indeed be life threatening depending on its severity. If your wife is concerned, I would go to the doc and make sure you don't have a severe case.

I know of a few people that suffered from this condition. My uncle being one of them. he never used AS so I'm pretty sure it's not related. I never really asked him what treatment he went through to cure it, but you should see your doctor if your wife is that worried about you...

My dad and my uncle do the same thing and they are definetly not on AS. hey bro, go to a doc that doesn't sound good.!!!

I have the same thing. Especially since I started AS and gained all of this weight. A friend of mine had test done and he stopped breathing for about 30 secs multiple times throughout a night's sleep. They told him he could have surgery done but wasn't necessary with his "mild" condition. He is also on AS.

Also my grandma died of it. Just stoped breathing in her sleep and never woke up. But I don't think she was on AS, well I sure hope not!

Well she more or less just commented about it happening lately. I figured also that it's from the weight Ive gained. I am now on a cutting phase and dropping weight so hopefully that should help. If it keeps on happening I'm gonna go see the doc.

Top Bottom