Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why is everyone so against tren for a second cycle?

AlphaMaleDawg

every time it gets brought up, chaos ensues. Like really, why not for a second cycle? I've read about all the sides, how much to use, etc. Why is this always discouraged?

idk, it is a rough thing to run, first go around for me and it was fine.

im against tren for any cycle. the shit is poison.

the idea of running steroids as safely as you can involves only taking what you need to keep growing. gradually over time you may decide you need more to push your luck even more but in the beginning its pointless.

I totally agree that Tren is poison. The problem is, it's poison that WORKS. It's designed to work for "heifers in confinement" so no wonder it works. I'd say get as far as you can without it before you consider it.

im against tren for any cycle. the shit is poison.

the idea of running steroids as safely as you can involves only taking what you need to keep growing. gradually over time you may decide you need more to push your luck even more but in the beginning its pointless.

Got to agree with joe-d on this one

i've heard horror stories about tren. why would you want to run such a hectic compound when you can still get AMAZING gains from more easy going compounds like test, var, dbol etc. imo tren is a last resort to push the barrier

Correct,sadly alot of bros use or should i say (abuse) it like candy.

RADAR

i think its more of a personal thing, me personally i love it, low sides and ran it at 100mg eod with prop at 200mg eod ended with some var. idk it is way more harsh for sure but is way more anabolic, i used it during a contest cut but mine was tren ace so if sides popped up i could dump it quick.

Top Bottom