Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's used PGF2 for spot reduction?

bigbench

I wanted to use PGF-2 to get rid of the fat around my lower abs and the little love handles I have left. Has anyone done this before. Please tell about your exp. (what kind of results did you get. How long till you saw results?)

Thanx

Hey... I tried pulling up our posts about it... but they seem to have vanished from the search.
I've never "spot reduced" on it.
Only shot shoulders and arms... and lost more than an inch on my waist, as PGF2-a literally destroys fat cells.
Myself, Ranger, Kleen, and Jeff had posted a whole load of info on this.
Maybe Jeff will have better luck at reposting those threads.

I've shot pgf2 in the fat on my abdomen 5 or 6 times. There was definitely a local reaction and I think I might have had success if I were more persistent. I got quite a bit of localized swelling and redness and a hard knot in the fat deposit that stayed almost a week. Some have recommended shooting the muscle under the fat. Hard to say which would work better. I used to shoot under my nipples until I accidently mainlined some and thought I was gonna die. That kinda scared me away. Aspirating doesn't always work with real think liquids, I guess.

damn you all - stop this! I want to try this shit and none of my fucking sources carry it - you are just making me jealous you bastards

Damn good post, Jeff.

All the info needed right there.

We should have a quick link to that on this Board... so we can just refer people to that.
Answers any questions I've ever read on the topic.
Fantastic job.

inject in different places

you will find it hard to inject in the same place over and over. So you could go for the lower part of the bi, the mid part, the higher part.

Top Bottom