Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when to take cytomel?

louisiana

If i decide to take cytomel for 6 weeks at 75mcg a day, when is the best time to take this. In the morning all at once or space througout the day.

cytomel has a half life of 10 hours, meaning if you take 75mcg at 12pm, at 10pm, you will have 37.5mcg in your system, then in another 10 hours, you will have 18.75mcg, so you can take it all at once and it will stay in your system for over 24 hours but if you want to keep levels stable, splitting the doses would be optimal. i would take it twice a day, 37.5mcg every 12 hours.

please help! I just ordered cytomel t3...i received 100 tabs...on one side of the pills it says 100...on the other is a indented line. does this mean that they are 100mcg??? and if i start at 25 mcg...how do i cut the pill up?

please help! I just ordered cytomel t3...i received 100 tabs...on one side of the pills it says 100...on the other is a indented line. does this mean that they are 100mcg??? and if i start at 25 mcg...how do i cut the pill up?

That's 100mcg, you cut it in 4 to get 25mcg.

That's 100mcg, you cut it in 4 to get 25mcg.

thats weird then...cause where i ordered them from said i was getting 50 tabs....

this is excatly what it says i ordered
Cytomel T3 100 mcg 50 tabs

however i counted them and there is 100 tabs...also..they are white..is this correct?

the people i ordered from said they made a mistake and sent me double dosage... i originally ordered 50 tabs, but placed the order twice by mistake....i was only charged for one order and they canceled the second one...but still sent me 2 orders..they said i could keep it lol.....lucky me i guess...

anyway..i started taking them yesterday and i feel absolutely nothing! guess thats good?!?!? I am a little concerned that i got bullshit cytomel....

the people i ordered from said they made a mistake and sent me double dosage... i originally ordered 50 tabs, but placed the order twice by mistake....i was only charged for one order and they canceled the second one...but still sent me 2 orders..they said i could keep it lol.....lucky me i guess...

anyway..i started taking them yesterday and i feel absolutely nothing! guess thats good?!?!? I am a little concerned that i got bullshit cytomel....

You don't get resuls with 1 day of cytomel, and cytomel is not exactly a "feel" kind of drug. Please do some further research on the topic.

The 2nd 50 tabs of T3 was a gift!

Top Bottom