Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When did Arnold start to use Steroids? Lets find out!

Arnold started juicing at....

Votes: 17 8.9%

Votes: 14 7.3%

Votes: 33 17.3%

Votes: 41 21.5%

Votes: 33 17.3%

Votes: 30 15.7%

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • 20 Yeh right!!!!

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SSAlexSS said:
Hello!

Do you klnow when arnold started using steroids?

According to his unauthorized bio, which his lawyers tried to
squash but couldn't, he started using roids almost as soon
as he started training, as a mid-teen. If you read his
auto-bio, he said he used to train with a young doctor who
coached him as a youth. Hmmmmm.... I smell D-bol.....

He's admitted to steroid use though. That's never been a
question. The question is how young and how much?

He mainly used Primo,dball and Deca.

I'm sure he got screwed up(His heart. He had bypass surgery)
because of the dball.

Back then they popped Dball like it was candy. No joke.

20-30 5mg tabs at a time was not uncommon. This for
like months on end.

Fonz

Anyone here who thinks genetics mean nothing is a moron. Plain and simple.

MeatyMe said:
If you'll remember, a few years ago, Mr S had a heart valve replacement done. I wonder what role AAS had in causing that problem. Could it be he was still using gear and the water retention raisd blood pressure thus damaging the valve? What say ye?

nothing to do with AS he had rhumatic fever when young which often leads to needing a heart valve transplant in later life (my mum had the same operation for the same reason)

If you search the internet and watch pumping iron. I would think common sense would say that he had great genetics. And i doubt he had any implants at all.. Back in those days ppl ate worked out hard and yeah ate a little dbol but dbol alone ain't gonna give you Arnie's physique.. He's genetically gifted and he'll say so (to the press that is)!!!

Arnold I believe was a hardgainer, if you look at him when he's natural(ex. Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding) showing examples of exercises, he looks no bigger than 190 lbs. THat does not take anything away from him, he had graet genetics as far as muscle shape, and fullness. Please lets not forget his DESIRE to be the best and be a champion. You combine a great work ethic, with great shape, heavy training, and according to some accounts; the willingness to take amounts of drugs no one else would take back then, and you have a champion. His heart condition, he has stated to be genetic, his mother had the same thing, but I'm sure massive amounts of d-bol just magnified the condition. I also believe that there are NO "secrets" to how he became who he became; A desire to be the best, busting his ass in the gym(no free days), and proper nutrition, and finding out what worked for him did it, and it can work for all of us. Maybe not Olympia , but we can achieve a great physique by following these guidelines.

Last edited:
the guy would spend 8 HOURS in the gym.

How much do most of us spend in the gym? 1-2?

that speaks volumes right there. Bodybuilding was his PASSION, his LIFE. He took that same passion to ACTING and he got the same success there too. He took it to POLITICS, and he won there as well. The guy is amazing at whatever he puts his mind too. A true role model. One of the nicest guys i've ever met.

he ate dbols instead of pez and drank winny instead of baby formula and got a primobolan shot instead of the flu shot

SSAlexSS said:
great genetics?
he was skinny and kinda fat. No abs... Not until the steroids came to him in his mid teens No calves. Infact I think ( someone give me armour I expect lots of fire at me now) HE WAS A HARDGAINER! The only reason he succeeded was because of drugs and his zeal for success..... (Ok dont kill me please!!!!)

I just dug this up

"To help boost the swelling body, Marnul introduced Arnold to steroids, which were then legal. Back in the early 1960s, the trainer claims, "There was no weightlifter in the world who did not take them. You could get prescriptions for them from the doctor. Arnold never took them, though, without my super-vision."

You're supposed to have three muscles showing there, but Arnold only had two. However much he trained, he couldn't get that third muscle, so he used to stand like this when he posed." Marnul mimes, holding an arm in a shielding position across this stomach.

Read that!

You gotta be kidding!

Woops, just realized how old this thread is! Let it go guys! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom