Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using anabolic steroid before reaching your genetic potential

Karnc7

Is it true that steroids gains could not be sustained in long run without cycling them again and again and the gains you can sustain are the gain you naturally made? if so i read that arnold started taking roids at the age of 13 how did he without hitting his genetical limit maintained those gains?

I am not asking this because i wan't to use roids.Just getting curious.

After a good pct, gains made on cycle can absolutely be maintained almost indefinitely if you continue eating right and lifting with intensity.

They can be maintained for a fairly long period without doing those things too. For how long is very dependent on the individual.

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

"Arnold did this, Arnold did that" blah blah blah

~EZ

start lifting at 13.. be at it hard at 15, that is the age i started.. it will help develop muscle memory at a young age, and will help a person gain confidence and do well at all sports in high school. could even help them get scholarships etc.

steroids should be left though to men. they are strong hormones..

Anyone that said they waited until their genetic potential to use roids has beachfront property for sale in arizona

you should build up and natural level and base of muscle for a shed load of reasons and in the grander scheme of things its better to start working out young and build up as much as possible naturally 1st and maximise your natural test and advantages, you will get bigger longterm this way, then by starting the juice later rather than if you started earlier as you would be running far more complicated and heavy dosages to reach the same sizes. badly worded i know nut you get the idea.
however the closer to your natural limit you are the harder the gains will be hold and anything gained with juice that superseeds natural muscle limit will only be held be held by unnatural means ie steroids.
imo get as much as you can with the time yuove got and then make the decsion to start AAS and min age should be 25ish..

Top Bottom