Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why cant we use steroids?

I'm not just talking about aas. I'm talking about a level of maturity that an individual should have before self medicating.

no disagreement with you there - I'm 32. The difference in maturity and knowledge between 32 and 22 for me is unreal. When you are 21 years old you really do think you know all you'll need to know.....but in reality you don't know s***.....speaking from experience :)

yeah i wish i could go back in time.. i think we all do.

the bright side for me is no kids and no bitch wife to deal with or alimony.. one of the few things I can look back and say i did right. only because i LISTENED to people older than me who said "don't do it" glad i didn't.

now we tell the young guys not to mess with hormones.. really up to them if they want to do it or not. it sure is tempting though with forums like this.. i was smart enough though to realize its not the hormones that make you gain, its the diet and training. thats probably why i felt no need to use them when i was younger. a lot of younger guys don't have the fitness IQ to understand that and use them and go nowhere and either quit or just keep upping the dosage.

yeah i wish i could go back in time.. i think we all do.

the bright side for me is no kids and no bitch wife to deal with or alimony.. one of the few things I can look back and say i did right. .

Heeeeeyyyyyy now. Wow that statement is awfully bitter my friend! :) sure the alimony thing sounds bad but that is assuming you would have gotten divorced already.
I didn't listen either and I got married pretty young. However my wife and kids are the joy of my life - so maybe you didn't do it right after all. Some things are worth jumping into. But As long as you are happy where you are at, that's all that matters.

Contrary to popular belief, the whole family thing isn't always terrible ;)

Well ... all has been said that needs to be said. I agree with Steve ... when I was 24/25 I thought I knew shit ... but as I got to 28, I started to realize that I didn't. Then my 30's came and I realized that I REALLY didn't and so it goes on. Once you have reached a level of maturity and experience in life and have actually grown up, then you will often find that your outlook , opinions and reasoning around A LOT OF different things in life have changed ... some of them drastically so.

While you still have the advantage of loads of natural Test in your body ... use it to your FULL ADVANTAGE ... I wish I knew then what I do now.

It is so true ... youth is wasted on the young.

many many people ssay "While you still have the advantage of loads of natural test in your body ... use it to your FULL ADVANTAGE ... I wish I knew then what I do now."

Im not arguing, I'm not using them anymore. However, what is the things that you wish you knew back then?

Why can't you drive a car when you're 7 years old? I've seen people do it and they didn't die.

Heeeeeyyyyyy now. Wow that statement is awfully bitter my friend! :) sure the alimony thing sounds bad but that is assuming you would have gotten divorced already.
I didn't listen either and I got married pretty young. However my wife and kids are the joy of my life - so maybe you didn't do it right after all. Some things are worth jumping into. But As long as you are happy where you are at, that's all that matters.

Contrary to popular belief, the whole family thing isn't always terrible ;)

you got lucky.

the girl i dated when i was 19-23 i look back and I'm luck YUK!! it is so true that people change. the person you find attractive at 23 you won't find attractive at 33. same for the female.

the fact that you lucked out is fortunate. also it might be because you are in Texas and the culture there is different. ie: meeting a girl who is gonna stick by you no matter what and is selfless. hard to find that at 23 in 95% of the country.

Top Bottom