Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why cant we use steroids?

Hahahah I see. Are there any famous bodybuilders or fitness models who are proven to be natural or so?

there are zero ones that got to where they got because of just using hormones

you should be focusing on learning right now. once you get older you can for sure experiment with hormones, not telling you not to at all in the FUTURE.

i would put in years of natural training first. dont worry what your friend of zyzz does. zyzz is dead btw, and it could have been prevented had he taken a long term approach to the situation.

Wow, damn! I was a beast in my early 20's, hell didn't run my first PH til just recently and I'm 40. That is the scared straight version right. Glad there are solid knowlegeable guys here. That video blew me away.

many many people ssay "While you still have the advantage of loads of natural test in your body ... use it to your FULL ADVANTAGE ... I wish I knew then what I do now."

Im not arguing, I'm not using them anymore. However, what is the things that you wish you knew back then?

For one, I wish I knew more about a proper diet and how to properly train so I could have built a good base at a younger age. Also wish I hadn't done so much on and off lifting and just stuck with it and learned what bodybuilding actually was. I didn't know that stuff at 18. I feel l'd look much different today if I had

put 10 minute workout video on youtube then tell me exactly what you ate the last three days and I'll tell you if you train hard enough to take advantage of steroids.

Top Bottom