Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When did Arnold start to use Steroids? Lets find out!

Arnold started juicing at....

Votes: 17 8.9%

Votes: 14 7.3%

Votes: 33 17.3%

Votes: 41 21.5%

Votes: 33 17.3%

Votes: 30 15.7%

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • 20 Yeh right!!!!

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
jstrong20 said:
newpump said:
I'm inclined to think that Arnold has decent genetics - but I do NOT think that his genetics were "that much more superior" to the average joe (aside from the fact that he is a shade over 6'2" tall).

No he was definatley gentically superior. Did you ever look at the peak of his biceps. Or how about how hughe his chest was. Not to mention the main thing about him was his frame and it don't matter how hard you work in the gym most will never have that wide of shoulders with a waist that small. He truly had the genetics to be a great bodybuilder not to metion he got big and didn't know shit about proper traning(as did nobody back then). Also his asthetics were genetic to because alot of people look blocky when the get that big but he looks like he truly was built to hold the muscle he has.

Arnolds waist was wide as a door. He didnt have a gut but it was wide.

anybody ever see pumping iron...many of your questions can be answered with that movie.arnold trained like an ANIMAL...not too many train that way these days...today's bbers are trying to train smart thinking they'll get there quicker...but everyone has to pay their dues in training,diet,recup and drugs...arnold sure did...---fyi

da big thinker said:
anybody ever see pumping iron...many of your questions can be answered with that movie.arnold trained like an ANIMAL...not too many train that way these days...today's bbers are trying to train smart thinking they'll get there quicker...but everyone has to pay their dues in training,diet,recup and drugs...arnold sure did...---fyi

Yep you are right. You need to watch your recuperation...;

SO dont ever train more than 2 days per week if you want to gain max muscle (and you are not a newbie or drugged to the gills Mr 0 compeitior)

Let's get a few things straight:
1. Arnold definitely had excellent genetics overall. Although his legs were what many of us would consider sub-par today, many BBers back then thought big legs took away from the overall symmetry. Maybe (I don't know) he wanted them like that.

2. Genetics are 80% of bodybuilding at least at the elite level. As we all know, some guys just seem to be put together better than others.

3. I agree the enormous guts on some of today's BBers is unattractive, but is inevitable for the mass a lot of these guys are carrying. You have to remember Arnie was over 6 feet tall and competed in the mid/upper 230s. The guys today are 5'8" and compete at 245. Like many of you, I also would like to see more flex (circa '93), shawn ray, and DexJ physiques up there.

I've read that Arnold slept up to fifteen hours a night during his competetive days, and I can believe it. He was lucky to have the right mentors and benefactors around who relieved him of the necessity of making a living.

I want that!!!!!:D

sk* said:
i think it's the gear that made him great not the genetics

i personally don't believe too much in genetics, i think anyone is capable of being mr. olympia if he trains right, eats right, and drugs right
Umm, no.

sk* said:
i think it's the gear that made him great not the genetics

i personally don't believe too much in genetics, i think anyone is capable of being mr. olympia if he trains right, eats right, and drugs right

nope...i disagree...that would mean that pee-wee herman,given the right drugs could look like lee priest or someone of that caliber...?genetics are the most important...then DIET...training and recup...---fyi---IMO

Combo of Primo and Dbol?

There's been some info floating around on the web that Arnold depended on Primo and Dbol for his regimine. In terms of how often he trained, it's unbelieveable that he ALWAYS trained 6 days per week ALL the time. The only thing that seemed to have changed were the exercises he did when he was bulking or cutting, seeming to go alot heavier while bulking.

At any rate, where exactly is that quote from regarding this Marnul character to claimed to have helped Arnold with his drug intake? As well, does this unauthorized biography give any further insight as to how he trained?

no way arnold took steroids when he was a teen. i bet you anything he took them as soon as he hit california. he was a good natural size before then then you notice him begining to puff up. he only took them when he was a pro. he was big when he was young but nothing spectacular and certanly not enough to be considered on roids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom