Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why cant we use steroids?

roids4life

Many people say that roids aren't good under the age of 21 or so. I agree to some point. However, if you look at young male bodybuilders/fitness models who have used them at a young age, they all have incredible gains and there isn't any noticeable side effects, not even acne!!
Example of these guys are;

Jeff seid

Alexey Lesukov

Lorenzo Becker

CHECK THEIR TRANSFORMATION VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE!

None of these guys admitted to use steroids, but its pretty obvious since they did. Many people might say that Jeff seid's body is attainable without using AS however, Jeff seid started training at the age of 16 and now he's 18. Im pretty sure two years of training without AS he wont have the body he has now.

My question is why can't teens use steroids at LOW doses?
For example Arnold used steroids at the age of 16. I know his body got f***ed later on but thats because he used AS every single day and never got off them.
My point is that his results were simply amazing. By the age of 19 he had a fantastic body, If he trained double as hard with good nutrition NATURALLY he wouldn't have got the same results, for sure.

Furthermore, most of the dangerous side effects of AS like shutting down test permanently, liver problems etc.. are all causes of high doses. Weather you are young or old the same side effects are going to happen if you take high doses of any steroid.

So as I said earlier why can't teens use AS in low doses or use light steroids like "anavar"?

Thank you in advance.

Ps: please dont tell me "it would kill you" or "its bad" because that won't convince anyone. Please give me reasons of why low doses or "light" steroids are bad too.

You answered your own question. If you're 18 or around the age, you have enough test in your body to build an incredible base in a few short years or quicker if you do it right. You'll reach your genetic potential at a younger age and then you can consider using roids but why shut down your natural test with a "low dose" when your body is already raging with these hormones at a high level? Not to mention you haven't even had a chance to figure out what you want in life nor do you have any clue what you timely want from life yet. You may decide in a few years that this isn't for you, and you've already been fucking with your hormones. What If you fuck up your nuts and seminal count and now you're 25 and want kids but you've already fucked with your hormones for 7 years? You may think you have it figured out at 18, we all did, but you haven't matured enough to possibly know if this is the best decision for you or your future. What is the rush anyway? Everyone wants a simple, overnight solution to problems like these but bodybuilding should be a slow process. Slow down and use your natty hormones while you still have them

Your right bro, but what do you mean by "doing it right". What is doing it right? I have been training since I was 15 and I have gained some muscle but compared to these guys Im nothing. Two are monsters and the other one is as ripped as fuck. I know nutrition plays a big role, rest and training. But does that mean I should eat as much as I can? keep on eating? wouldn't I add like 6% more fat on to my body if I ate like there is no tomorrow?

you spend too much time on youtube.. all those kids you named still look like kids and if you can't tell then I don't know what to tell you. put them up against a 40 year bodybuilder and they would get laughed off stage. also I'm sorry to burst your bubble but yes from 16-18 you can naturally transform the shit out of your body with a simple and cheap diet and training your ass off. I know cause I did it myself. i'm sorry you aren't getting the results you want yet but thats your own fault, and hate to break it to you too but you will never look like lorenzo booker or whatever that kids name is i don't care how much steroids you inject. he has amazing genetics.. and for you to cruise youtube with this fantasy needs to stop. not gonna happen however it doesn't mean you still can't lift for YOURSELF instead of trying to be like others and make gains

this isn't for debate.. its the rules.. if we allow 20 year olds, then you will come back and say why not drop it to 19.. then it will be why not 18.. then 17... then 12. 21 is the rule. either accept it or find another forum.

to answer your question 21 is actually too young too.. if i made the rules it would be 26. but I don't make the rules.

reason being is a person does not mature into a man and I'm not just talking about physically, but I am talking about mentally.. till they are in their mid to late 20's. its silly for you to think that at 24 you know anything about yourself. much less at 17. you still don't know shit. you will figure that out as you get older and for many of us learn the hard way. just ask anyone who gets married at 20 five or ten years later if they did the right thing. the answer 99% of the time is no and they end up divorced.

so cliff notes is you are too fucking immature mentally and physically.. and at 19 I was making 6 figures A MONTH at my job. i'm not kidding and I thought I was the shit and knew everything. looking back I didn't know shit.. i was obsessed with chasing pussy and trying to impress everyone else... if i could go back in time I would of done A LOT of things differently but I can't. so don't come back and say "i'm mature for my age blah blah blah" nutrition and diet is no different than money or women. everyone needs to find their way and at 20 you don't know shit yet. hell there are even 40 year olds who are still clueless on these things just less clueless than they were 20 years ago :)

and also small doses of hormones will still suppress your HPTA. it doesn't have to be large amounts. yes even anavar will. not sure who told you any different.

Last edited:
No one said bodybuilding was easy. I don't know the clowns you are describing but they may be juicing or not. I don't know or care. Fuck them. You aren't them. Also remember that everyone is very different. I've worked hard for several years also and I feel like I've had the worlds slowest progress. It's called genetics. Look at the rest of your family. When I look at mine, I understand why it's hard to add mass. Maybe the guys you're describing have Arnold genetics but like I said, you aren't them nor will ever be them. If you want to be better, just eat clean foods and a shit ton of them. Complex carbs, good protein sources, healthy fats. All whole foods 6-8 meals EVERY DAY. Don't drink. Don't smoke. If you do drink, be responsible and don't binge. Change up your workouts every few months. I like to lift in the 4-8 rep range for strength for a few months, then lift in the 8-12 rep range for hypertrophy the next few months. Use natural OTC supps like creatine to help you, as long as you use supps that don't mess with hormones like PH's. Research all over the Internet about body building and what it's really all about and you'll find tricks and tips that you'll use all the time. It's a game to me. Me vs my will vs mind vs my body. Dont worry so much about fat gain. Thats why we eat clean, to maximize muscle gain and minimize fat gain. We also Bulk, cut, and bulk again. Its just another factor of the game. You'll learn mind and muscle connection and once you realize this is a lifestyle and not a hobby, you'll be able to enjoy doing it naturally for a few more years or even longer..

+1 on what everyone has said no means no, plain and simple just wait, I see kids your age all time at the gym, they hop on the juice then months later they hop off and there the same size they were or smaller before they started.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

No one said bodybuilding was easy. I don't know the clowns you are describing but they may be juicing or not. I don't know or care. Fuck them. You aren't them. Also remember that everyone is very different. I've worked hard for several years also and I feel like I've had the worlds slowest progress. It's called genetics. Look at the rest of your family. When I look at mine, I understand why it's hard to add mass. Maybe the guys you're describing have Arnold genetics but like I said, you aren't them nor will ever be them. If you want to be better, just eat clean foods and a shit ton of them. Complex carbs, good protein sources, healthy fats. All whole foods 6-8 meals EVERY DAY. Don't drink. Don't smoke. If you do drink, be responsible and don't binge. Change up your workouts every few months. I like to lift in the 4-8 rep range for strength for a few months, then lift in the 8-12 rep range for hypertrophy the next few months. Use natural OTC supps like creatine to help you, as long as you use supps that don't mess with hormones like PH's. Research all over the Internet about body building and what it's really all about and you'll find tricks and tips that you'll use all the time. It's a game to me. Me vs my will vs mind vs my body. Dont worry so much about fat gain. Thats why we eat clean, to maximize muscle gain and minimize fat gain. We also Bulk, cut, and bulk again. Its just another factor of the game. You'll learn mind and muscle connection and once you realize this is a lifestyle and not a hobby, you'll be able to enjoy doing it naturally for a few more years or even longer..

smart man.

Its funny i was just having this convo with a young man at the gym this morning. Forget about gains and all that, its more about mentally being able to handle what you are putting into your body as stevesmi said. I know how i feel on test right now at 34, i cant even imagine the trouble i would have gotten into with extra running through me. I started lifting weights at 13 so i had a pretty good leg up on some guys when i got to my senior year in high school.I was 180lbs, then I added creatine the summer before my senior year and by the time i hit college i was 202. Its so important to build that good strong foundation and make sure you are at your peak before going to the next level. Have you ever seen a white belt try to fight a black belt after he has taken couple months of classes? thinks he knows it all till he finds out he doesnt know enough.lol

The point i am trying to make is that even though you think you have made all your gains, I'm sure you can do more. btw i started out at 135 lbs. I'm 5'8" if you were wondering. I just dont see why their is this rush to be big or whatever. because of my foundation i can take off 6 months and go right back to where i was in couple weeks. and i've never had an injury lifting at all..... only doing jiu jitsu

Don't get discouraged and give into the pressures. You'll be fine just work hard. Good luck

Top Bottom