Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why cant we use steroids?

I was in my mid 30's before I even started thinking about AAS. My late twenties and early thirties were some of the best lifting years of my life. Granted, my day revolved around it to some extent, but not one person believed I was natural at that point either. I've seen some crazy stuff happen natural, to me and others. It is possible, and would not be so uncommon if people want it bad enough.

Life has so much potential. To not pull every ounce of fight out of yourself every chance you get are the seeds of regret. "Why can't we do AAS?" You can do AAS. In fact, you can do anything you want, but there will be effects for those causes. And interfering with your raging hormone levels that you can enjoy naturally up into your mid-twenties (and beyond) is a cause for long term problems.

When I was around 13 I got into lifting my dads concrete weights in my basement. I thought it was fun. It was a cool life style. I worked my ass off. The main thing for me has always been to lift, and have a diet based around my lifting and my health.

I'm lucky that I never did it for vanity. It has always been a competition with myself, for myself. I think a lot of people make the mistake of caring what other lifters are lifting, or what they look like, or how they have to lift heavy weights because people are watching them.

I dabbled in roids for 2 short cycles in my twenties, but other than that I have been clean. I competed in powerlifting a few times and did pretty well thanks to good genetics and working harder than others. A lot of guys that were into juicing back then have stopped lifting and gotten fat, are on TRT, etc. They had a few glory years but it didn't last because they were focused on the prize more than the journey.

It's been 39 years since I was 13 lifting concrete weights in the basement. I never stopped lifting. I am still fit, still strong, still in the gym consistently. I still have normal testosterone levels naturally.

I'm not saying my way is the best way. I understand how people want to be a certain size or strength or body type. But, if you can lift because you love lifting, look forward to it, can't live without it, and forget all the rest, you will be a healthy happy person for life.

Think long term.

Reactions: ceo
How does this guy look like a "little kid" ??

Dude is massive!

Alexey Lesukov - Google Search

actually yes he does. its actually quite disturbing to me.. his face looks like a 15 year old and his muscles look raw and new... kids shouldn't have that kind of body yet sorry and I feel sorry for anyone who thinks that looks normal and 'massive' as you put it

18 year olds should be focusing on their education, not trying to look like this and he is a shitty role model. granted the .1% of people out there that have his genetics are born to bodybuild (just like how lebron james is born to play hoops), but the other 99.9% aren't and should wait to use hormones later on in life. and no based on your threads and stats you put up you aren't in that .1% group ryan so get that fantasy out of your head nor am I.. and nor is just about everyone who is posting on this forum. and thats OKAY. be all YOU can be and stop trying to look like others.

this kid will blow out his HPTA and be on hrt forever even if he quits bodybuilding and i bet since he is pumping all that insulin in his body and he is carrying so much mass that he will develop diabetes at a very young age as well. or he could end up like so many and kill himself from diuretics abuse. is it worth it? perhaps to him. but to the other 99.9% who won't even come close to looking like him its a waste of a life ending up like zyzz and dead at 20.

its like saying the kid in the hood who gets straight A's should drop out of high school and pursue an NBA career playing in the D leagues instead of going to college and getting an education with a full scholarship. he has a .1% chance of making the NBA but has a very high chance of finishing college and making something out of himself. which should he choose? the thing is at that age you are obsessed with showing off to your friends that you forget whats better 10 years from now, not tomorow

Last edited:
actually yes he does. its actually quite disturbing to me.. his face looks like a 15 year old and his muscles look raw and new... kids shouldn't have that kind of body yet sorry and I feel sorry for anyone who thinks that looks normal and 'massive' as you put it

18 year olds should be focusing on their education, not trying to look like this and he is a shitty role model. granted the .1% of people out there that have his genetics are born to bodybuild (just like how lebron james is born to play hoops), but the other 99.9% aren't and should wait to use hormones later on in life. and no based on your threads and stats you put up you aren't in that .1% group ryan so get that fantasy out of your head nor am I.. and nor is just about everyone who is posting on this forum. and thats OKAY. be all YOU can be and stop trying to look like others.

this kid will blow out his HPTA and be on hrt forever even if he quits bodybuilding and i bet since he is pumping all that insulin in his body and he is carrying so much mass that he will develop diabetes at a very young age as well. or he could end up like so many and kill himself from diuretics abuse. is it worth it? perhaps to him. but to the other 99.9% who won't even come close to looking like him its a waste of a life ending up like zyzz and dead at 20.

Good point bringing up Zyzz. He's a perfect example

I don't necessarily agree with most of the philosophical arguments presented, but there are definitely physiological concerns that the OP should be aware of. The "dangers" are not exactly quantifiable and are hugely variable between people... but here is what you need to know:

Oestrogens stimulate secondary sexual characteristics and epiphyseal fusion primarily by modulation of the GH-insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) axis.

In other words, elevated estradiol will prematurely trigger growth plate fusion. However, that doesn't necessarily mean you will stunt your growth as other studies indicate a reversal of the process after recovery. Its also important to realize that even with non-aromitizing compounds, your IGF-1 axis is affected.

There's a really informative PDF attached I found on another forum. But the bottom line is that at any dosage and even compounds like var WILL impact your pubertal growth -- to what degree or consequence they will have (if any) is too variable to generalize.

With all that said and done, like Stevesmi and others have mentioned, maturity plays a huge role there. Can you cycle safely as a teenager? Probably. Are you likely to maintain that safety? Probably not.

Well ... all has been said that needs to be said. I agree with Steve ... when I was 24/25 I thought I knew shit ... but as I got to 28, I started to realize that I didn't. Then my 30's came and I realized that I REALLY didn't and so it goes on. Once you have reached a level of maturity and experience in life and have actually grown up, then you will often find that your outlook , opinions and reasoning around A LOT OF different things in life have changed ... some of them drastically so.

While you still have the advantage of loads of natural Test in your body ... use it to your FULL ADVANTAGE ... I wish I knew then what I do now.

It is so true ... youth is wasted on the young.

Good point bringing up Zyzz. He's a perfect example

I don't that zyzz is a perfect example for not starting aas young. That dude abused them. Also he died from dehydration not from juice induced organ failure. It was diuretics and trying to dry out That combination will kill you at any age, 21 or 41.

I agree that the main reason for not starting young I education. Understanding way AAS are, an the effect on the body. How they actually affect your body at 21 vs 31 isn't nearly as dangerous.

I don't that zyzz is a perfect example for not starting aas young. That dude abused them. Also he died from dehydration not from juice induced organ failure. It was diuretics and trying to dry out That combination will kill you at any age, 21 or 41.

I agree that the main reason for not starting young I education. Understanding way AAS are, an the effect on the body. How they actually affect your body at 21 vs 31 isn't nearly as dangerous.

I'm not just talking about aas. I'm talking about a level of maturity that an individual should have before self medicating.

Top Bottom