Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would be Good Test to use with Deca on First cycle?

KA-BAR

Life Taker, Heart Breaker
Platinum
I've been doing alot of reading of sample cycles and just want the opinions of the fellows in here. I really dont even care to use test but im afraid of getting deca dick. I've read where they say starters should use andriol. Other things I have read say that andriol dont do anything.

I would go with Sust/Omna, Cyp or Enanthate. Those would all be good choices for a first cycle to combine with Deca. Best of luck!

M18

Test-200 is a great all around test, actually my favorite. it has a long 1/2 life as well so injections are less frequent as well.

Peace

definately sust,my last cycle was sust 500mg,deca 400mg week,i didnot gain a whole lot of weight but my lifts went through the roof.i was eating clean,the thing about this stack is it can be a bulk or cut.it depends on how you eat while your on

I'll go out on a limb here..... I used deca and prop on my first cycle, and it was awesome. Only 100-150mg of deca per week and 400mg of propinate a week. Great gains, quality too.

You'll get little water retention with the prop too.

Test is test, it doesn't matter! Only thing I would say if u r using a fast acting test I would extend it out a couple of weeks after the last deca shot to make sure deca dick don't hit ya. But I wouldn't be too worried about deca dick.

Top Bottom