Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 of HGH and Week 1 of Test Cyp - Serious Dilemma due to US Travel. Please help!

ReelBig1981

Brothers,

I am on week 2 of 12 + week HGH cycle. I have been administering 2.5 IU per day with a plan to slowly ramp up to 4 IU+ in the days ahead. This past Sunday, I incorporated a 200 mg dosage of testosterone cyponate which I was planning to run once per week for 6 weeks (low dosage due to acne concerns).

Here is the dilemma. I currently live in Asia and have just found out that I have to return to the US around May 15th for 2 weeks. I have a prescription for HGH (thus can travel with it) but not for the testosterone and am concerned about hitting US soil without a testosterone prescription. I see my options as follows:

1. Stop the Test and continue to run the HGH. Resume the Test upon return from the US.
2. Take 2 additional shots of the Testosterone prior to departure. Continue to run the HGH while home and finish the 3 final weeks of Testosterone when I return from the US.

My concerns lie in fluctuations of hormone levels given the above scenarios and effectiveness of the cycle overall.

I would truly appreciate high level feedback on this and any further suggestion around other options I may have.

Much appreciated my friends.

Best,

BigFoxNo1 aka ReelBig (original screen name)

Re: Week 2 of HGH and Week 1 of Test Cyp - Serious Dilemma due to US Travel. Please h

Could really utilize your feedback here gentlemen...particularly on the cycle front. Thanks so much!

Re: Week 2 of HGH and Week 1 of Test Cyp - Serious Dilemma due to US Travel. Please h

take the cyp morning of the flight. just take 2 mls and you will be fine...

take the cyp morning of the flight. just take 2 mls and you will be fine...

Thanks brother. So to clarify, one shot this Sunday as scheduled. 2 shots prior to flight next Thursday and continue HGH through 2 weeks in the US. Resume test at one shot per week upon return.

Sound good?

Top Bottom