Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very prone to acne want to use AS

outset2

Years ago I used AS to enhance my body as many of you do and I am thinking of starting again. I have trained since 14 and am 28 now, at 23 I was 6’4” 268lbs and lean, now 225 but naturally, I still train hard but miss the gains. I want to be prepared to deal with the side effects or reduce them as much as possible. All my adult life I’ve had to deal with acne and when I use AS it gets BAD! I’ve used all the OTC meds, antibiotics and acutaine. The acutaine worked for a wile but left me with dry skin and chapped lips all the time even in the summer. I don’t use acutaine anymore due to the side effects but still get acne even without AS. My questions to this board and its wise members are

#1) Can a person this prone to acne even think about chemical enhancement?

#2) what should I do to reduce acne (mostly whiteheads) on the lower part of the face and jaw?

#3) what should I use for AS if I do start again?

#4) any tips on treating acne very close to the lip area (very sensitive turn’s red with strong soaps etc.)?

nandrolone (deca) has a low impact on the skin (and prostate and hairline ...), might be worth a try. primo and oxandrolone also, but these are hard to find/expensive.
i had acne up to 25,26 or so but Accutane got rid of it completely. If your skin gets too dry, lower the dose. Nothing else worked for me back then (8yrs ago).

stick with anabolic compounds and you should be o.k.If you decide to use heavy androgens like test or tren for example......youre asking for trouble.

I am very prone to acne. Synthetic Guggulsterones 10% work very well for me with var. I take 180mg a day. This is not cheap but it works ok. I also take 14g of B5 a day in equal doses every 2 hours. This kind of gives the same effect as accutane but doesn't dry you out quite as much. The only thing is its not in any way a cure it just may prevent acne while you take it.

Triple-G said:
nandrolone (deca) has a low impact on the skin (and prostate and hairline ...), ).

Not for me it didn't. Deca broke me out just as bad as test does, but only surfaced on my entire back (as opposed to my chest, abs, neck, back wich test ). If you are as prone to acne as you seem, I would not cycle ANY AAS without some minor addition of accutane. I have tried every natural remedy to combat AAS acne and have lost every time. Before I start a cycle I run 40mg for 7 days, then on Day 1 of my cycle, I drop to a maintenance dose of 20mg EOD right till end of PCT. This method keeps me clear and the sides are almost non-existant. There is no point in being big if you look like a science experiment.

Hey I've been struggling with acne and minor scarring for the latter years of my teenage life, and now i am using doxycycline and triaz pads..slight progression so far, after clearing up..going for dermabrasion :mix:

SilencerMG said:
Hey I've been struggling with acne and minor scarring for the latter years of my teenage life, and now i am using doxycycline and triaz pads..slight progression so far, after clearing up..going for dermabrasion :mix:
derma sounds interesting to me, i dont get bad whiteheads, but i have horrible skin during/after a cycle, right now it's so bad , you cant really see it so much as feel it, every pore on my upper arms,chest,shoulders is filled with a little nugget and i have to squeeze them out all day long, little hard yellow fuckers, not so much puss or anything, just dirty fucking pores and my skin feels like sandpaper cause they're so rough. i shower, and stay clean (although i work construction) but it's really annoying and i dont know how to combat it, since it's not really like "acne cysts" or whiteheads or anything..
anyone else have anything like this.

LVTitan, I know exactly what your talking about. Accutane fixed that for me but before accutane I used some exfoliants. Get th best/strongest exfoliant OTC that you can and use it atleast every day. If you can use it 2 or 3 times a day on your face, shoudlers, neck, etc. Hope this helps, it did me.

Chris

Top Bottom