Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var pumps are crazy........

WinnyPumps

I've been getting these pumps during workout that are almost painful! Don't get me wrong I'm lovin it but I have to take longer breaks between sets even if I'm ready to go because my muscle is still burning from the last set! I was doing legs today and my quads were on fire! I had to take a few minutes and massage my legs to start the next set.
Am I cramping up or should I be stretching more??
Something I should throw in my diet?

Var has been awesome the last 2 weeks, strength through the roof and feelin more solid and these pumps are like nothing I've ever had, no joke!

I've been getting these pumps during workout that are almost painful! Don't get me wrong I'm lovin it but I have to take longer breaks between sets even if I'm ready to go because my muscle is still burning from the last set! I was doing legs today and my quads were on fire! I had to take a few minutes and massage my legs to start the next set.
Am I cramping up or should I be stretching more??
Something I should throw in my diet?

Var has been awesome the last 2 weeks, strength through the roof and feelin more solid and these pumps are like nothing I've ever had, no joke!

I was sure you were also running something else with your var bro????

Stretching is very important, and doing so before hitting the weights. Sometimes I get painful pumps from Dbol in my back when hitting that area. I find stretching in the middle of my workout regimine helps the pain as well.

i keep reading that stretching before and/or during lifting leads to lighter lifts and therefore smaller gains.

I was sure you were also running something else with your var bro????

Im running it at 60mg ed, in split dosages, morning, noon, and pre workout around 4-5:00.
Yes I am also taking Needto's tren-tfo which is my last week and is fo sho contributing to the pumps.
It is UG Var but seems to be pretty reasonably dosed. The pumps are so tight I have to stretch way more than I usually do. I get really pumped after my first set or two, lol. Strength is awesome though, feels like I'm cumming day and night!

Im running it at 60mg ed, in split dosages, morning, noon, and pre workout around 4-5:00.
Yes I am also taking Needto's tren-tfo which is my last week and is fo sho contributing to the pumps.
It is UG Var but seems to be pretty reasonably dosed. The pumps are so tight I have to stretch way more than I usually do. I get really pumped after my first set or two, lol. Strength is awesome though, feels like I'm cumming day and night!

LOL

YouTube - Arnold Pumping Iron funny clip

i keep reading that stretching before and/or during lifting leads to lighter lifts and therefore smaller gains.

stretching prior to lifts is counterproductive. using deep fascia stretching after exercises are complete is a different story. theres a ton more that goes into getting bigger than moving heavy weight.

Top Bottom