Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT stopped working or is it mentally ?

JaylovesDbol

Hey,
I just had a situation exactly a week ago where a close family member died. A lot of stress since and I didn't get my weekly pin until today.
Yesterday I literally had sex for hours but my weener only got like 80% hard and I couldn't finish for the life of it.
Yesterday I pinned 100mg Test Cyp and for what ever reason I pinned another 250mg Test-E today.
Took 1 Arimidex as well.

It's probably tuff to answer but could it just be because I missed my weekly pin or just from all the mental stress with the death of a close family member (brother).

Thanks

I got plenty of HCG here - reading from other forums, it seems to go hand in hand with TRT. Should I run a quick blast of HCG?

Your right stress is playing a big part here and missing a shot will alter things slightly, things will calm down and slowly get back to normal

Hcg I've never used it myself I got pissed off with all the on cycle off cycle bull shit I no it can help kick start your natural production and keep your balls from shrinking so I can't see no harm if it make you feel better but being that your on trt I would imagine you would have to keep using it as part of your on going treatment, I think one of the other guys could advise you better, I'm on trt and I don't use it and when I start a blast my balls shrink but to me it's not a problem I'm on trt after all good luck bro

TRT does not solve life's problems

and just cause you are on TRT doesn't mean your sexual problems will be cured. if your sexual problems are from low test, and you go on TRT to balance things then yes it will help. but if your sexual problems are from stresses and you go on TRT then no it won't help

There is a lot more to libido then just hormones. A lot of times guys blame deca or past steroid usage for their libido problems but when they get blood work done, everything is in the normal range.

Even though you weren't thinking about the family member that died when you were having intercourse, it would be in the back of your mind subconsciously. I suspect that is what caused the problem.

You had a bad day. It happens to all of us.

Definitely sounds like stress to me man. Stress has a significant role when it comes to sex and getting hard. Don't do anything drastic, just let everything return to normal.

Thanks for your input guys. Had some intercourse today as well and got properly hard but couldn't bust a nut for the life of it. This is frustrating.

Top Bottom