Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT and Hrt, sleep apnea side effects

I currently bought some melatonin from Costco at 2.5 mg took it last night and been feeling groggy today...

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

I would try N2Sleep. Yes, it does contain melatonin (1mg only) but it has a bunch of other natural ingredients too. The idea is that it helps you sleep but you wake up refreshed instead of feeling groggy.

Also have y'all heard of taking moldafinil for sleep apnea???

It is very effective but also very addictive. I don't recommend it. Eventually your body will become dependent on it and you won't be able to sleep without it.

It is very effective but also very addictive. I don't recommend it. Eventually your body will become dependent on it and you won't be able to sleep without it.
Thanks, will take that into consideration...

Check out this video I made on tips to cure insomnia -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-tips-cure-insomnia-48968.html

Are you using a pre workout near bed time?

99% of sleep issues are due to using stimulants too close to bed time. The half life of caffeine is about 6 hours. If you take a pre-workout supplement around 5PM after work and plan to go to bed around 11PM, the pre-workout will still be in your bloodstream in almost full concentrations. If you are using a stimulant based pre-workout before your workouts, either stop taking it or switch to a stimulant free pre-workout.

If that doesn't work - try using a multi-ingredient natural sleep aid supplement that isn't loaded with melatonin so you won't feel groggy the next morning. A lot of sleep aid supplements have melatonin dosages of 5-10mg. The effective dosage of melatonin is 1-2mg. Look for a sleep aid supplement that also contains 5-htp, gaba and magnesium. The product N2sleep from needtobuildmuscle.com is really good.
No pre-workout whatsoever, just a double espresso and 250 mg of taurine... Just noticed that once I started TRT and Hrt sleep apnea kicked in hard..

Do you have insomnia or sleep apnea? The things people named are very helpful for sleep to cure insomnia, including not drinking caffeine hours before bed. With sleep apnea you stop breathing at night. I went and got a sleep study done after my ex would wake me up in the middle of the night, because I was gasping for air. I tried a CPAP machine but hated it and quit using it. The mouth pieces your dentist can make cost like 5k. I've heard the cheap mouth pieces off amazon that you mold yourself work just as well. Winx is a new breathing machine where you don't have to have to wear a mask. I'm looking at trying one out, you can return it up to 60 days. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have insomnia or sleep apnea? The things people named are very helpful for sleep to cure insomnia, including not drinking caffeine hours before bed. With sleep apnea you stop breathing at night. I went and got a sleep study done after my ex would wake me up in the middle of the night, because I was gasping for air. I tried a CPAP machine but hated it and quit using it. The mouth pieces your dentist can make cost like 5k. I've heard the cheap mouth pieces off amazon that you mold yourself work just as well. Winx is a new breathing machine where you don't have to have to wear a mask. I'm looking at trying one out, you can return it up to 60 days. Hope that helps.

Thanks for your reply bro. I have sleep apnea and not insomnia... So far I'm sleeping in a. Different room, fml... The magic happens then I have to sleep elsewhere... Can you share the link for the Amazon mouthpiece... A friend of mine has that machine but he sounds like Darth Vader while he sleeps on our camping trips. Plus he's a fat fucker too, that's not my case...

Me either I'm really lean. It sucks because most insurance companies only cover your sleep test if you're ready fat. I bought that mouth piece off amazon but haven't molded it. I'm not at home but will send you a message with the link when I get home. You should check out the Winx video online, looks MUCH better than a CPAP machine.

I just looked through this thread all the advice is useless if you have a sleep apnea.

For insomnia sure it may work..

The only thing that works for sleep apnea is one of two things, Sleep AP machine, or lowering body mass.

I had it at 255lbs dropped weight down to 240lbs and I was sleeping like a baby again. If you add weight fast, or add a lot of weight it will happen, or if you body doesn't like the weight your at.

Its caused from excess flesh/mass causing your relaxed airway to close on itself while your sleeping, you can try sleeping on your side or stomach for a temporary fix.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? You got sleep apnea because you let yourself get fat and gained weight. There are some of on here that have sleep apnea who haven't gained a bunch of weight. My body fat is about 6% and has been like this for years. I never gained a bunch of weight, unlike your fat ass. Write about what you know, not this crap.

Thanks for the kind words, I wasn't bashing you so I don't know what your problem is here. Judging by your profile pic your'e a twig, you probably suffer from some sort small man complex. I don't go online and start calling people fat ass or putting them down, be a positive member of this community not a piece of shit.

And what I said is still accurate, you probably just have a piss poor airway your weak ass cant hold open during sleep.

Top Bottom