Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren cough problems!!!

The BA (solvent) gets pushed into the vein when you inject the tren. It can happen with many UG lab steroids because they use too much. When the solvent is pushed into vein by you piercing it and then injecting it travels very quickly to your lungs. Your lungs thinking you've inhaled a toxin begin to induce the coughing in order to expel the toxin. Problem is you didn't breath it, it's on the inside. As you breath or cough, your lungs expel the BA and in a few minutes it all over.

I just C&P this now from the other 200 time I've written it.

I can tell you I did a tren shot into each delt today, and have done an average of over a 1cc shot a day for weeks now and in calves, delts, bis, tris, glutes, etc. and have yet to have even the slightest cough. Also I have used kits from two different companies.

I can't think of anything I do differently than anybody else except for the fact that I take great care in aspirating properly and try to do the shots in a manner in which the needle does not move around too much during injection. Sometimes I wonder if those who do aspirate and speak of coughs are truly aspirating properly and if they aren't moving the needle around excessively during the shot. I know that one time I was having trouble with the needle moving around during a shot and I aspirated a second time and got some blood. So it is in fact possible IMO to hit a vein in some manner AFTER a needle is inserted. So quite possibly many are getting some of the shot into a vein without the needle being directly in a vein.

Top Bottom