Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Traveling with HGH

bobcathunter

Im going to be traveling within the continental United States in the very near future, and out of the country in the very near future as well. I do not have a prescription for my gh. Can someone tell me what is the best way to travel with gh without getting in trouble? Should I pack it on carry on, checked bag, or ship it ahead of time?

yeah dont take out of the country bad idea remember stallone got busted in australia even though he got a 15000.00 dollar fine a normal person would do a year there as for in the USA put in the the check luggage make sure u have the kind of gh that only has to be refriderated after mixing example(jintopin) not the kind i have which has to be in the fridge 24/7 (humatrope) good luck!

You could put it into an insulin vial and take that with you, but it will go bad fast. So just take a brake from the HGH

A week or two off isn't going to kill you. Why even bother with it? Load up a bit in the week before you go then pick up when you get back. I'll be going off when I fly home for Xmas.

Def leave it at home bro, take a break and come back balls to the wall.

+1 to all

You ever see "Locked Up Abroad?"

Wow, I couldn't even imagine what they would do to you. AAS is one thing but this is serious. HGH is not something you get caught with.

Top Bottom