Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TJ is horrible

CN1

went to tijuana today and didnt drive my car across, and when I tried to come back there was a line to walk across half a mile long=to 5 hour wait, took the bus and was on it for 3 hours......and then at the customs some small fry customs tried to tell me I cant bring back 50 doses of pennicillin without a script......I told him the US law is 50 doses, then he tried to question me about the anthrax scare, then I was guided over to another customs table and some bitch customs lady tried to say do you know were having a war, then she pulled the same shit, telling me I cant bring 50 doses of anything......I went off, told her what drugs were under the law then she said you cant bring steroids either, I said duh I know, I already injected them!!!!! They tried to pull their shit on me, then when I went off she got her supervisor, and I proceeded to tell the other 4 customs agents standing there, that if this shit is like that they need to just shut the fuckin border down, well after her supervisor told her to give me the pennicillin I walked off steamed.........those fuckin agents get on my last fuckin nerve...........isnt anthrax treated with antibiotics.............and the customs agent said.....do you know about the anthrax scare.............man that was the worst fuckin trip ever to mexico......the only good part was gettin the tornell sustanon for 30 bucks......man guys drive your car across or ride a bike cause you dont want to have to go through what I did!

I just saw a news story on Cipro (the drug used to treat anthrax) And the news was saying it was legal to bring into the country as long as you have a script. They were showing these mexican pharmacies that were telling the people on cam that they dont recommend seeling them cipro. You know when the camera shut off that guy sold them as many as they could carry :)

Wow... What happened CN1? I've been gone from the boards for a few months and come back to find you buying that dirty, underdosed, mexican crap? ;-) Just kidding.

Yeah, the wait @ the border is horrible!... walked across a couple of weeks ago and it sucked.

well when the domestic price in LA is from greedy ass dealers who are competitors, and they want to double charge you for the shit so they can buy their supply, you have no choice except to buy the shit.............one guy tried to tell me he wanted 16 bucks for sten, then he said he wanted 200 for equipoise, and another wants almost 30 bucks for a cc amp of any kind of test......so what options do you have..........Im not gonna bend over and get fucked like that.............the one guy....... I said I know this is LA but those prices are a fuckin joke, who do you think your talkin too....sten is 2 bucks in mexico, and eq is 40 bucks at the most......so I just say fuck it!

CN1 said:
well when the domestic price in LA is from greedy ass dealers who are competitors, and they want to double charge you for the shit so they can buy their supply, you have no choice except to buy the shit.............one guy tried to tell me he wanted 16 bucks for sten, then he said he wanted 200 for equipoise, and another wants almost 30 bucks for a cc amp of any kind of test......so what options do you have..........Im not gonna bend over and get fucked like that.............the one guy....... I said I know this is LA but those prices are a fuckin joke, who do you think your talkin too....sten is 2 bucks in mexico, and eq is 40 bucks at the most......so I just say fuck it!

Even though you went thru alot of shit I can see why you would make the trip. Those prices are what some hayseed gym in East Bumfuck,Idaho would charge for stuff. I would have thought that stuff would have been cheap or at least reasonable-$30 a cc is a fucking crime for test or anything for that matter. I dont know why they gave you a hard time for penicillin- I never had a problem if I had some Claritin, Zyrtec or Flonase (nasal allergy spray). Alot depends on the agent. Usually the young guys play the 20 questions bullshit games.

well basically at golds in venice there is not enough product to go around, I mean there is if you know the right guys, but the cheapest I have been quoted a jug of deca is 140 bucks.......the 30 dollar amp shit is for american and european shit, but hell its not worth it, guys are paying 5 and 600 for korean anadrols, and basically the shit is insane, Im not about to pay that, I will drive to mexico every 2 weeks and inject the shit and drive back, I am never gonna buy from the fools.......................they want to try and act like your friend but then charge you 10 x's the wholesale price, sure I would pay 140 for a jug of 10cc deca, if its dk or ttokkyo, but the tornell is just as good and is only 30 bucks in tj, and hell 13 bucks for tornell t200, these guys are like yeah its 150 bucks for that...................I just laugh at em, then when they see me in the gym reppin 225 on the bench for 43 reps, and doin bent over rows with 315, do they think Im stupid......I just laugh at em.........first off most of em look like shit and have no size at all, Im not sayin I look great, but I do look good, they auditioned 15 bb's out of golds venice, for a music video, the singer was in a movie that was just released, not gonna say her name, but I got the fuckin part in the video..........and these assholes are tryin to be hard in the gym and sell the shit, well hey I will inject 30cc's at once.........Im not payin that price!!!!!!! So to all the juice dealers at golds gym in venice FUCK YOU!!!!!!

Yup have the same problem where i live deca is $175 for 200mg/10ml and test is $125-150 for the same and it's fucking
rob
bery, hopefully I won't have that problem anymore though.

p.s congrats on getting the part in the video

Top Bottom