Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking NPP cycle

SinisterUproar

9%
5'6

Thinking

1-14 Test E 500mg
1-12 NPP 100 mg EOD
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
caber? ( do I need?)
10-16 HCG 500 Iu 2x week

PCT

16-20
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed / post cycle
DAA
Forma stanazol

Missing anything?

Last edited:
Looks pretty solid bro. I for one find that HCG is better utilized during the cycle to prevent shutdown, instead of at the end to kick start your test production though. I would keep caber on hand just in case, and you don't necessarily need the aromasin unless you feel like you're susceptible to the sides of these compounds. I ran a similar cycle and threw in proviron like 6-12 if I remember correctly. It worked great. I fucking LOVE NPP bro! Good luck with your cycle.

Oh sorry just noticed one more thing... the NPP is going to kick in fairly soon. I would start it at week 2 so it kicks in the same time as your test does. And extend it two more weeks. This way you'll get the most of your product!

Oh sorry just noticed one more thing... the NPP is going to kick in fairly soon. I would start it at week 2 so it kicks in the same time as your test does. And extend it two more weeks. This way you'll get the most of your product!

Rule of thumb for deca is to end it two weeks before stopping test to help recovery and your libido. I'm not sure about NPP though since its a shorter ester. I would play it safe and end two weeks before test.

I'm sure one of the vets will chime in here in a second and let me know what's up.

wow this seems like the exact cycle i want to hit when i finish my cut! But im gonna add dbol 40mg ED for the first 4 weeks! keep us updated man!

Almost the same cycle I just started, and you're almost the same size. I'm 5'5" and just over 170lbs now after recovering from a hernia repair. Only difference is I'm kicking it off with beast at 20-30mg/day the first 4 weeks. Test E 500/week, NPP 400/week for me as well, 10 and 8 weeks probably. Might end it with katanadrol too, not sure yet. Enjoy it bro!

Almost the same cycle I just started, and you're almost the same size. I'm 5'5" and just over 170lbs now after recovering from a hernia repair. Only difference is I'm kicking it off with beast at 20-30mg/day the first 4 weeks. Test E 500/week, NPP 400/week for me as well, 10 and 8 weeks probably. Might end it with katanadrol too, not sure yet. Enjoy it bro!

Lol that's a crazy cycle

Well it's pretty light compared to some cycles I did in my 20's. Then again, I was 205lbs with 10%bf in my early 20's lol, don't think I want to get that much mass again quite yet! Forgot I'm also running proviron 50mg/day with this as well as forma to keep estrogen in check. I want nothing but lean mass this winter before I hit up some tren/mast/winny to get in competition shape for next august!

9%
5'6

Thinking

1-14 Test E 500mg
1-12 NPP 100 mg EOD
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
caber? ( do I need?)
10-16 HCG 500 Iu 2x week

PCT

16-20
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed / post cycle
DAA
Forma stanazol

Missing anything?

Good looking cycle brother. I would get the CABER just in case.

Top Bottom