Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosteron 250mg enough?

Voijn

Hey guys!

I want to hear your opinion on running a testosteron e dose of 250mg a week? Im not looking for major spurts in growth, but more for a steady assist in helping me pack on some mass.

Age 23
Height 185cm
Weight 90kg
Bf% 12%

Squat- 190kg
Deadlift 210kg
Benchpress 130kg

Idd think i would be running the cycle: 10-12 weeks?
As for pct im going the OTC way

It's a low dose but if it's your first cycle, you'll grow... Your body only makes like 70mgs per week, so anything over that is a bonus.

Its not my first cycle bro, ive done test-primo / test-eq

But im done using big cycles, as you said i actually think that this is going to be enough. The normal human body produces 70mg a trained male, might even produce 100mg. Thats still a big incease in testosteron

Im still concerned if it would just be a waste or what, because i really dont want to mess up my endocrime to much without gaining a tad. But, yes as i said i would use it and simply "HIT THE DIET STRICT" take an advantage of the increased protein synthetics.. What do you think bros?

why in gods name do you think that 500mg is minimum, when you know that the random human produces 70mg ? you do the math, more is not better..

Nelson Montana had a post a couple years ago about training a client who was on 100mg's/week and was making tremednous gains.....it CAN happen...

~EZ

I do believe that the loss of lipids arent worth an increase of 30mg for an intire week, if you know what i mean. Might assume that just by inject, you do get some counter effects such as higher cholesterol and even htpa shut down?

Hmmm well im not exactly an expert, I've only done 5 or 6 half assed cycles. But i researched this on the forums here recently, because i got a bottle of test cyp from a friend on hrt. Since i only had the one bottle and a bunch of the gel,i had the same queson. I haven't used gear in like ten years, and the general consensus seemed to be at least 500 a week for a first time user. So i decided to run 300 twice a week and try to get more, which i did.
I can only speak for myself, but there's but there's no way i would be satisfied with that. Im making goodprogress but i kinda want to up the dose, cause its natural to expect to get magically huge and ripped. However, that's probably unrealistic. I know i should consume more protein instead of more juice. My point is, it will be likely very difficult to stick to your low dose. If you're going to be ' enhanced', you're damn well going to want to look like it. Fuck a bunch of close to natural. get Supraphysiological!

If you've been off everything for a few months and you normal T level is normal, then you can make nice gains on 250 mgs of T if you know how to train and eat. Some good supps would help too.

Top Bottom