Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosteron 250mg enough?

Hmmm well im not exactly an expert, I've only done 5 or 6 half assed cycles. But i researched this on the forums here recently, because i got a bottle of test cyp from a friend on hrt. Since i only had the one bottle and a bunch of the gel,i had the same queson. I haven't used gear in like ten years, and the general consensus seemed to be at least 500 a week for a first time user. So i decided to run 300 twice a week and try to get more, which i did.
I can only speak for myself, but there's but there's no way i would be satisfied with that. Im making goodprogress but i kinda want to up the dose, cause its natural to expect to get magically huge and ripped. However, that's probably unrealistic. I know i should consume more protein instead of more juice. My point is, it will be likely very difficult to stick to your low dose. If you're going to be ' enhanced', you're damn well going to want to look like it. Fuck a bunch of close to natural. get Supraphysiological!

This is a very irresponsible way to look @ juice...

~EZ

I know that,i said i was hoping to focus on more protein. Also, I SAID i was making good progress. And by the way i never recommended people do huge doses...... aw screw it, think what you want

It would be in your best intrest to not get LOUD with me!

What does protien hv to do with anything? That just the begining. Said nothing about big dosages. Get you facts rite

I've always heard you need a minimum of 500 mgs.

Well then you have always heard from fucking idiots. That is just fucking moronic to say minimum is 500mg wk.

Look at my avitar. That's me on nothing but 150mg of slightly over dosed cyp..150 mg!!!!!
Over dosed enough to equal around 200mg wk. If you have a clue about diet and training then you will grow with as little as double your natural levels.

There's a lot of idiocy going around.

I did a 250mg a week and 300mg a week cycle. Both cycles I got great gains, had zero sides and had great recovery afterwards. There's nothing wrong with 250mg imho

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Amen brothaaaaa

Yes. Very.

More is better right? More equals more results right? Getting bigger and stronger faster than your tendons and connective tissue is always a good idea for BB'ing longevity.

Well then you have always heard from fucking idiots. That is just fucking moronic to say minimum is 500mg wk.

Look at my avitar. That's me on nothing but 150mg of slightly over dosed cyp..150 mg!!!!!
Over dosed enough to equal around 200mg wk. If you have a clue about diet and training then you will grow with as little as double your natural levels.

There's a lot of idiocy going around.

+1

This why I just dont get why so many think aas is some kinda magic.

You eat rite you grow rite. Aas is a great complement.

I grow off bridge lol and one needs 500mg of test?! Lol jeez

Fuc it ama blast a gram ew I wanna be big when I grow up.

Top Bottom