Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test tren and dianabol fake???

So trt when did you start getting the night sweats and all that? I literally have no sides at a week and a half except 14 hours after first injection I woke up with flue like symptoms that went away a few days later.

You're running tren E. So I'd give it around 3 weeks before it hits you like a brick. If it's good gear you'll know the instant it sets in. You'll walk around beast mode lol. Then in the gym you'll be on a whole other level.

So trt when did you start getting the night sweats and all that? I literally have no sides at a week and a half except 14 hours after first injection I woke up with flue like symptoms that went away a few days later.

It depends what ester your on at around two to three weeks I started getting them on e. Now I have a bit of insomnia. And now the lethargic symptoms are kicking in... I feel tiered as fuck all the time unless I take a fat scoop of pre workout before the gym. Some people get test flue that might be what you got; either that your your shits bunk and not sterol lol. It might just take a little longer give it time.

Ok thank for the advice man. Mine is tren e so I'll give it time. I'm ordering a test tube for the hell of it too.

Yes I know tren e takes a couple weeks but I also have bdol and test in the mix. I feel nothing going into week two. I'm going to try and bump the bdol up to 100 mg a day instead of the 50 I was taking. My thoughts are that its just under dosed gear.

Top Bottom