Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Level results back

njmuscleguy said:
oh man! he gave you a shot of test just like that? did he discuss the ramifications of this first with you? HRT is for life... that's serious stuff... especially at your age... if I recall, you mentioned that you dabbled with a few shots a short while back, then some sort of PCT... if your test levels were ok in the past, maybe you still can be normal.... If I were you, get a second opinion... you may want to consider doing a PROPER PCT... wait until the test clears your system then start with 3 weeks of HCG + Novladex + AI .... then get your bloodwork and see if that helped.... if not, then you should consider the more permanent alternatives! (HRT)

I figured those shots were so long ago almost 9 months that the body would have hit homeostasis. I only had 500mg total in 1 week. THen I did the proper, nolva clomid combo. I'm waiting on my results to see if my levels were low before those two shots or not getting from another doc.

Do a VERY well planned PCT before ever concidering HRT. Ask the bros what they think would be a good one and i'm sure we can help you.

JohnnyWest said:
Do a VERY well planned PCT before ever concidering HRT. Ask the bros what they think would be a good one and i'm sure we can help you.

What bros do i ask? I've read a million threads.

I would do a PCT now, then wait a month and get your levels retested. You can have low test and need HCG even without your balls being visibly shrunken. That happened to me, my test levels were 80 and my balls wer hardly shrunk at all. After another PCT, I am back at 520 with about the same size balls (I am 41 years old).

Here is a proposed PCT:
week 1: nolva 20mg ed
week 2-3: nolva 40mg ed, HCG 1000iu eod (for 10 days - 10,000iu total)
week 4-5: nolva 20mg ed

Optionally you can add this in, overlapping the above:
day 1: clomid 300mg
day 2-10: clomid 100mg ed
day 11-20: clomid 50mg ed

You can also try using 6-oxo (a widely available testosterone boosting supplement that from my experience works very well) after this PCT:
week 4-7: 6-oxo, 1 capsule 2x daily
week 8-9: 6-oxo, i capsule daily (tapering off)

Around week 11 or 12, get your natural test levels re-measured. If they are not in the normal range, only then consider HRT. It is highly unusual for a 24 year old to require HRT! You want to make that decision very carefully with your primary care physician (not an HRT doctor - they can be biased) and an endocrinologist referred by your primary doctor.

djsf said:
I would do a PCT now, then wait a month and get your levels retested. You can have low test and need HCG even without your balls being visibly shrunken. That happened to me, my test levels were 80 and my balls wer hardly shrunk at all. After another PCT, I am back at 520 with about the same size balls (I am 41 years old).

Here is a proposed PCT:
week 1: nolva 20mg ed
week 2-3: nolva 40mg ed, HCG 1000iu eod (for 10 days - 10,000iu total)
week 4-5: nolva 20mg ed

Optionally you can add this in, overlapping the above:
day 1: clomid 300mg
day 2-10: clomid 100mg ed
day 11-20: clomid 50mg ed

You can also try using 6-oxo (a widely available testosterone boosting supplement that from my experience works very well) after this PCT:
week 4-7: 6-oxo, 1 capsule 2x daily
week 8-9: 6-oxo, i capsule daily (tapering off)

Around week 11 or 12, get your natural test levels re-measured. If they are not in the normal range, only then consider HRT. It is highly unusual for a 24 year old to require HRT! You want to make that decision very carefully with your primary care physician (not an HRT doctor - they can be biased) and an endocrinologist referred by your primary doctor.

Since he gave me a shot of cyp, then i have to wait 14 days before i try this.

If you want to try recovery, then yes, I would wait 2-3 weeks before starting this. If you decide to do this, stay off ALL steroids and prohormone supplements during the whole duration of this PCT. Vitamins, protein, NO2 and creatine are ok.

djsf said:
If you want to try recovery, then yes, I would wait 2-3 weeks before starting this. If you decide to do this, stay off ALL steroids and prohormone supplements during the whole duration of this PCT. Vitamins, protein, NO2 and creatine are ok.

I'm only doing CEE and thats it. SO I think I may try it. But it seems like a really long process you said 11 weeks????

I agree with djsf, as I am in the same boat as he.... I finished my last cycle in December... did PCT a little too early it seems and when I got my test levels back, they were less than 100! Had all the symptoms of low test too... so now I'm 1 week into a second PCT... it's been very confusing since as you noted, there are tons of suggestions... what I've gathered is this:

HCG + Nolvadex + AI are a must.... if you can handle the sides, maybe throw in the clomid.

As for HCG, the equivalent of 300-500 iu per day seems to be the most acceptable dosage.... some will do 1000 - 1500 iu 3 times a week.... it averages out to about 300-500 iu per day.... this is what I decided to do:

Wks 1-3 HCG 500 iu ED
Wks 1-3 AIFM (or Aromasin)
Wks 1-3 Vitamin E 1000iu ED (better absorption of HCG)
Wks 1-6 Nolvadex 20 mg/day
Wks 1-6 Clomid 50mg/day (I decided to try the minimum dosage to avoid sides, most others will recommend starting with 100-300 mg / day the first week and then taper down to 50 mg /day)

This seems to be working well.... I suggest waiting the 14 days to let the test clear your system... get your hands on HCG, Nolva, an AI (either AIFM or Liquidex or Aromasin), and maybe some Clomid (optional)... do this for the 6 weeks.... then get your bloodwork again... only then should you make any big decisions...

Good luck!

Neo22 said:
I'm only doing CEE and thats it. SO I think I may try it. But it seems like a really long process you said 11 weeks????
Yup, that's about right. About 2 1/2 months to recover fully. Your recovery might go quicker, but I don't know how shut down you are or what your exact prohormone history is. So I would plan for the worst and hope for the best. This is an effective recovery regimen, so if it doesn't work you can be pretty sure any remaining problem is a medical one you need to work on with your endocrinologist.

Top Bottom