Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test and estrogen balance

bigmusclehead

in men test is the dominate hormone as we all know and yes estrogen is there to .my question is how much test to estrogen balance should one have normally.i mean is keeping your estogen to a min. benificial .

bigmusclehead said:
in men test is the dominate hormone as we all know and yes estrogen is there to .my question is how much test to estrogen balance should one have normally.i mean is keeping your estogen to a min. benificial .

Estrogen has important effects on the body. But the level of estrogen and the ratio of test/estrogen need to be within certain boundaries.

By using a aromatise inhibitors, you can increase your natural test levels and reduce estrogen levels sharply. You would think this would be good for sex drive and muscle building right? Well it is isn't. One of the things that estrogen is linked to is IGF-1 production. Estrogen also facilitates the update of amino acids/glucose into muscle (at least that is what I remember). Estrogen is essential in maintaining bone. When estrogen becomes to low, it can cause a lack of sex drive.

Top Bottom