Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E First Cycle Advice

Macca1970

Estradiol (Saliva) 3.3 H pg/mL 0.5-2.2 pg/mL

Progesterone (Saliva) 37 pg/mL 12-100 pg/mL

Testosterone (Saliva) 133 pg/mL 44-148 pg/mL

I am a 46 year old man looking for that bit of extra about my body. I'm looking to drop my body fat down from 25% to around 15%,im 5 9 195 lbs.
My test levels are in the top 10 % levels for my age so no issues there.
I am slightly worried about my estradiol levels as they seem to be on the high side.

My doc told me I don't need to take test but I guess they all say that..

I'm looking at at a test E 10/12 week cycle,what would you advise as my starting dose and what AI should I be taking with it to avoid any issues...

I guess im looking for a safe route in first cycle and solid PCT?

thanks

1- your BF is very high to start a cycle, this can have a huge impact on your estrogen levels when you inject test.

2- Test E is a long ester, you need to inject it 12 weeks to get the full benefit- 8-10 weeks isnt really idea but you can get away with 10 weeks but 12 weeks is what i would recommend.

i would tell you to bring your bf down naturally and then cycle BUT if i was in your place and i HAD to do a cycle, i would do something like this:

Test E week 1-12 400-500mg a week
Arimidex 0.5MG eod, Get my bloods done Before i start the cycle, 4 weeks into the cycle get the bloods again keeping my eye on the Estro to make sure its in control. week 1-13
Week 1/2/3/4
PCT: 15-18 days After the last Pin Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolva 40/20/20/20

* I use HCG on my cycle, a lot of people ON this board advise against it but i have personally done a cycle with and without hcg and the difference is huge. better recovery, quicker recovery and i have 75% of my nuts in their normal size lol so ill let you decide that on your own and i know im about to get bashed for even mentioning this LOL

you don't lose 10% body fat just by hopping on gear.. doesn't work like that

instead you should use SARM's which are great to use in a calorie deficit and will not cause horrible side effects... you can use sarm's when you are overweight safely

look into a S4 + GW stack from sarms1.. it is a cutting stack and it will work combined with proper diet and exercise.. good luck

Steroids DO NOT burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Not only that, running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of stress on your body and organs. It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

SARMS are much better option all around. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Hey guys this is all great info and put me real straight !

Looks like I'll put the gear away for another day and take a different direction.

Thanks for all your advice clearly this is exactly what these forums are all about .

Cheers and I'll keep you updated with my progress.

One quick one ... Are SARMs readily available or do I purchase the same route as the gear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also what's the best place to buy looking at SARMS1 and SARMsX any advice for the best quality ?

After researching the triple stack protocol I must say I'm wary of the potential sides S4 has given people (vision issues) can I use use this protocol without the S4 ? I guess a double stack ? What is the S4 bringing to the party ? I have been bemused by the the conflicting opinions of the quality of different brands of SARMS !! Different forums seemed biased towards different brands ! Makes it difficult to get a real take on where I should be buying and who I can trust for the best product [emoji51]

I would get my sarms from sarms1.com

I have been using them for quite some time and the quality is excellent.

They are legal for research purposes so you can buy them right off the website.

That's the way I was going then you read one thing about there lack of quality recently ! Seems to be a real agenda thing going on with different guys on these forums ! Doesn't leave a good feeling ... I guess the only ting is give them a go see what happens

On my first cycle I did 250 ml of test E and 60 mg of Var for 12 wk. I found out later I was gyno prone. After experiencing that I won't do a cycle without using Aromasin. Of course you have to eat clean, watch your calorie intake and work your ass off at the gym.

Top Bottom