Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broingout

Hey guys, I plan on taking HGH. I am 5'7" 225 Pounds. I'm looking at HGH more for the height gain benefits and the added lean muscle. How much IU should I take daily? I will be taking either norditropin or somatropin. Also you guys got a recommended place to buy these? Thanks

BTW money isn't an issue.

hey guys, i plan on taking hgh. I am 5'7" 225 pounds. I'm looking at hgh more for the height gain benefits and the added lean muscle. How much iu should i take daily? I will be taking either norditropin or somatropin. Also you guys got a recommended place to buy these? Thanks

btw money isn't an issue.

lol.

Hey guys, I plan on taking HGH. I am 5'7" 225 Pounds. I'm looking at HGH more for the height gain benefits and the added lean muscle. How much IU should I take daily? I will be taking either norditropin or somatropin. Also you guys got a recommended place to buy these? Thanks

BTW money isn't an issue.

Ahahahaha this gave me a good laugh. Sounds like you're using mommy and daddy's money to buy it to.

Look kid if you're 5,7" 225 I'm gonna assume you're the typical football build, high body fat with not a substantial amount of muscle.

Work on getting your body fat down to 10-12% and consuming a diet filled with quality calories.

You're more then welcome to post in the other parts of the forums but stay out of anabolics till you're 21

And just an FYI, hgh isn't going to do all that much for size gain

I've never seen anything like this. This one wants to do HGH, yesterday a kid who was 18 made a thread saying he was going to be running tren.. wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom