Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tall, Thin, High Metabolism trying to get big. NEED HELP

chris200180

I just started taking phera plex and Im seeing some gains. I no longer can get it from my friend. I took d-bol a couple years ago and saw some great gains. Im real tall and thin and have a high metabolism so Its hard to get big. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on what I should use. I was also wondering if anyone can give me tips on a good workout routine?

Thanks
Chris

i had the same problem. was 6ft4 180lbs when i started working out. 4 years later im around 300lbs. one word "eat". Eat everything you can get your hands on good, bad whatever. i use a workout of push one day, pull the next. ex: chest,back,shoulder,arms and legs same day. day off then repeat. try it

jesus tits who K bombed you?? Here have some pity Karma.

Ego Boner

alex295 said:
i had the same problem. was 6ft4 180lbs when i started working out. 4 years later im around 300lbs. one word "eat". Eat everything you can get your hands on good, bad whatever. i use a workout of push one day, pull the next. ex: chest,back,shoulder,arms and legs same day. day off then repeat. try it

Ditto that. As an ectomorph myself I can tell you the only way for you to grow is to eat more than your metabolism can burn off. Gear will help but it's simple physics; you can't gain mass unless you consume more calories than you burn.

Eat every 2-3 hours. Aim for 4,000-4,500 calories and at least 200g of protein a day. If you can eat 250g protein a day, even better.

Then take advantage of those extra calories and hit the gym hard as Alex has stated.

Last edited:
Its so nice to see that sanity will prevail even on the best anabolic forum on the web, Diet diet diet diet bro, if you have a very fast metabolism then I'm sure you don't put on unwanted fat that easily, so eat eat eat anything and everything, lots of proteins and plenty low gi carbs I'd aim for at least 6000-8000 calories a day its allot but you will see results and once you in the habit of eating like a demon then I'd have a look at the good ol juice to take it to the next level, in terms of training intensity is key imo...

Top Bottom