Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 and its affect on thyroid(vets appreciated)

flyingjer

Bro's out there that have tried cytomel/T3 has it affected your thyroid after use, i am looking for people that have used it, and got test's afterwards. i am wanting to take this but don't want to mess up my thyroid, i will be on AAS while on so muscle loss, which i will probably encounter anyway, is not my main concern, it is the likelihood that my thyroid will go back to normal with a moderate dose, and ramping up and down like i shold

Thanks in advance, and of course k to good replies, hoping for some vets on this

The line of thought that T3 will shut you down perminately, is a myth, Nandi (Karl Hoffman) wrote an artical, which referenced examples of people who had wronfully been placed on thyroid hormone for many years, when they came off their thyroids recovered in a matter of weeks.

So you may get some rebound but it will last only a matter of weeks, so just be extra vigalent with your diet over that period.

I personally have never experienced any sort of rebound after a few months of use, but I am naturally lean.

BigCracker said:
If you're a thicker skinned guy that gains weight easily I'd stay away from it cuz the rebound when you come off is a bitch.

I have never expereinced much of a rebound affect when coming off. I have always ramped down very slowly and never noticed any rebound.

Themachine01 said:
I have never expereinced much of a rebound affect when coming off. I have always ramped down very slowly and never noticed any rebound.

could you give me an example of your ramp and dosage, what would you suggest for me as a first timer, i will be on gear at the time

I don't think ramping down is useful...the thyroid is very resiliant and recovers very quickly upon cessation of therapy with thyroid meds for most.

Top Bottom