Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 250 for more 'define look', visible six pack abs and reduce body fat%?

Tendenza

Hi guys,

I've been lifting weights for about 14 years (I am now 38), and have been using non injectable AS for about 2 years (mostly Dianabol only cycle, and I take Winstrol for the last few months), but I still can't reduce my body fat even though I do the cardio 3-4 times a week (20 minutes each time) and following a low carb & high protein diet for the last 3 months and do the weight lifting exercise regularly (3/4 times a week). My muscles do not look define either, the body fat stays the same (16%) and my abs isn't really visible just like I expected. (See my picture attached).

My stats:
height : 5'10"
weight: 165 lbs
BMI: 22
Body fat%: 16%

Bulking isn't my ultimate goal but a dry and more define look, is. I've heard that I need to reach the body fat level of 6-8% to be able to see the sixpack, is that true? If so, it is really a way long to go for me (from 16% to 6%!!). I've tried clenbuterol cycle for 4 weeks, but I've got nothing but trembling hands, anxiety and insomnia. Besides, I am afraid of losing my weight and my muscle mass I've already gained if I continue in using Clen!

My question is: what would be the best cycle in my case to get more dry/define look and reduce at least 6% bf, and I am now thinking to use injectable gear for the first time. Would Sustanon 250 and Nolvadex as PCT be the best choice?

I am open to any suggestion. Thank you!

Last edited:
First of all I don't think you are 16% bf, more like low 12s. I am 42 and don't do shit for cardio and came out at 10.5% bf. What is your diet? Adding test will actually bloat you unless you do something like prop.

No offense there bro, but your 5'10" and 165!!! your a twig. You say you have done multiple AAS oral cycles? You dont look like you even go to the gym. Your diet is obviously garbage. If you say you have used AAS and you look like that pic then you dont know how to eat.
Sorry to sound so abrasive but you need to forget about AAS and learn how to diet and train for your goals.

Thanks for responding my thread. My diet contains low carbo and high proteine. I eat 4-5 times a day (spreading out the whole days). For brakfast I eat brown bread (grained), and yoghurt, take vitamins (E, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium), 1 boiled egg and I drink green tea instead of coffee. Between the breakfast and the lunch I eat fruit and drink whey proteine. For lunch I eat vegetables with chicken turkey, sometimes replaced by tuna fish and spinach. I don't eat white rice, or other white products such as spaghetti, potatoes and I don't eat fried potatoes, hamburgers, junk food and other sweet cakes that contains margarines or whipe creams. I drink 0% fat milk, juice, eat 3-4 fruits per day (apple, orange, banana, sometimes blueberrys). Between lunch and dinner I eat banana, appel and peanuts (cashew nuts, walnuts). For dinner I eat vegetables with chicken, sometimes fish or meat. My bf % is indeed 16%, at least that's what I have heard and seen by my self through a special equipment to measure BMI and body fat percentage in the fitness centre where I usually go, helped by my fitness instructure. I have no idea why I can't reduce it even just for 1-2 % with my diet and exercise... I thought Sustanon can be good for reducing body fat (correct me if I am wrong)... Would I be 'fater' if i use it?

No offense there bro, but your 5'10" and 165!!! your a twig. You say you have done multiple AAS oral cycles? You dont look like you even go to the gym. Your diet is obviously garbage. If you say you have used AAS and you look like that pic then you dont know how to eat.
Sorry to sound so abrasive but you need to forget about AAS and learn how to diet and train for your goals.

Well, thank you for your honest opinion about my pic and diet. I am not oddended, just like I said: I am open for any comments and suggestion. However, I think you misinterprete my question. I am not trying to look as big as possible (bulking), but more reducing my fat without loosing the muscle I have gained so far, and you are not going to learn how to eat as much as possible to reduce your body fat %, are you? Besides, looking bigger doesn't necessary looking defined.

no , I get your goals. But if you lose what you want to look the way you want...you will blow away with a slight breeze. You will look sickly but with abs. You dont have near enough muscle on your frame to support the vision you have for a goal. which sounds like "being skinny with abs" . Again , i'm not making fun or trying to be a dick. Your diet you posted is fine, if you are my wife. You need to get 2 grame of protein per pound of body weight. From chicken, beef, fish ect. If you pack 10-15 lean lbs on your frame you will look infinitley better. Even if you stayed at the same BF%. I dont think there is a single man or woman on this site that will disagree with me.
Your goals are your goals and its none of my business. But if you add 10-15 lbs of LBM, whether you think so or not...you will want 10-15 more.
Considering you really were 16% BF(which i doubt) if you got to 6% you would weigh about 150 tops.
We have some seriously HOTT ladies here on the womans forum. Go over there and ask them if they would rather get with a 5'10" 150 lb twig guy. Or a 5'10" 180 lb muscular guy. See what happens.

First of all dont be a lazy ass double the duration of your cardio yes thats 40 mins everyday and six packs are built just like every muscle it not gonna miraculously show up at a certain percentage of bodyfat...

no , You need to get 2 grame of protein per pound of body weight. From chicken, beef, fish ect. If you pack 10-15 lean lbs on your frame you will look infinitley better. Even if you stayed at the same BF%. I dont think there is a single man or woman on this site that will disagree with me.
Your goals are your goals and its none of my business. But if you add 10-15 lbs of LBM, whether you think so or not...you will want 10-15 more.

I got your point. So based on your theory I will definitely have a better look by adding some 10-15 lean lbs (through extra proteine consumption), so my total weight will be 175 or 180 lbs. It means I have to eat more than what I do now, right? ... Well, I think I can accept your logical explanation. Thanks bro. The next question is: how about adding Sustanon cycle on it?

Top Bottom