Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sus flu or regular flu?

diezel2129

Hello,

This is my 1st cycle 1st week 250MGS per week. Took my first shot last Sunday and I’ve had the flu 5days now. Please advise?

Do you think I have a viral infection or sus flu?

I did a lot of reading on sus-flu and yet a few my questions have not been answered.

1) How long does sus-flu take to go away? (I read all kinds of answers ranging from a couple days to weeks)
2) What’s the chances my body will continue to get sus-flu if once I break the flu I have now, I rest a lot going forward 9 hrs of sleep, take vitamin C, Golden seal and ZMA?
3) If it does occur again do you think training is good idea with sus-flu? I read many say you should. I am weak as hell right now so I don’t know how any one could.
4) My fever the past days have ranged from 99.6 to 103… Is that too high?
5) I am having trouble sleeping I wake up every 15 minutes once I sleep for 5 or 6 hours any advice?
6) How many weeks of sus-flu are normal? When do I call it quits and try another test in the future?

I am on my 8th week of omndren and deca, and I have been with the "flu" for 3 weeks now, it sucks but the gains are fucking amazing, suck it up, bro

You workout while having the "flu"?

What do you do to have strength? I am assuming you get your temp as low as possible with meds.

How do you eat enough? I am assuming you have been forcing yourself to eat?

I seem to always get the flu symptoms when "on". Injectable b12 really helps for me. Your just going to have to deal with it bro.

So you have been on for a grand total of 6 days. You have been sick for 5 of these 6 days. It's not the Sust causing this....it is either a cold or the actual flu virus itself. If it is the flu, you will notice pain throughout the muscles of your body as well as symptoms similar to the cold. Neither of which were caused or are related to the Sust. Sorry....you are just sick.

i injected sus 350 for the 1st time today with some eq and I feel a bit achey today, but nothing major (prolly the eq). It sure can't be any worse than boldedone prop flu - i had that for almost 2 weeks and I think I had the flu on top of it..103 fever..ugh.take tylenol and ibuprofen and the pains/flu will go away. I also stuck and ice bag between my legs and slept in the fetal position and it kept the fever down.

Thanks for the info...

Should I take my second injection tomorrow? Or should I wait till the flu is gone assuming Monday or Tuesday...

help4john said:
So you have been on for a grand total of 6 days. You have been sick for 5 of these 6 days. It's not the Sust causing this....it is either a cold or the actual flu virus itself. If it is the flu, you will notice pain throughout the muscles of your body as well as symptoms similar to the cold. Neither of which were caused or are related to the Sust. Sorry....you are just sick.

Thats not a garauntee. Sometimes I feel like the juice flu symptoms come on a day after an injection. Even if its the first injection of the cycle. By the end of the cycle the flu symptoms are gone.

Top Bottom