Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer 2005 Cycle Discussion II

TheRide

OK, since my last thread a few weeks back I've modified my summer 05 cycle. TY to all who provided feedback - everyone brought up some very good points.

Orginal Thread = http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393159

New Cycle looks like:

Duration: 12 Weeks AAS + 4 for PCT = 16 weeks total

Weeks 1-12 - 500mg/week EQ
Weeks 1-12 - 375mg/Cyp
Weeks 1-4 - 100mg/prop E3D
Weeks 4-12 - 40 mg/day Anavar
Weeks 7-8,11-12 Clen 40-80mcg/day (not sure how much yet, first time I've used clen)
------------------
PCT

Week 12-13 500iu HCG E3D
Week 13-14 40mg Nolva/day
Week 15-16 Nolva 20mg/day
Week 13-16 Clomid - 300mg day 1, 100mg day 2, 50mg duration...

Misc Items:
Tylers Liver Detox
Milk Thistle

Questions:

1. For the Tylers and Milk Thistle, how do most foks use it? Every day, post cycle, etc? What is teh avg dose for Tylers? (still waiting for it so I haven't read the recomended doses yet)
2. Re: the clen, first time using it so I am starting off slow. Most have commented that clen works best 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Agree or disagree??
3. I believe the average clen dose lie in the range of 60-80 mcgs/day - your thoughts?
4. Clen users: do you break up your does throughout the day or take them all @ once? I would think you'd break them up.

Thx to all who take the time to provide feedback.

DIVISIONAL CHANGES:

Weeks 1-12 - 500mg/week Sustanon
Weeks 1-12 - 75mg/day Tren Acetate
Weeks 4-12 - 50 mg/day Winstrol
Weeks 7-8,11-12 Clen 120mcg/day

I don't like EQ or Prop and I think you'd be better off with the Sustanon over the Cypionate.

These changes are what I approve.

DIV

i would run the anavar 2 weeks after your last inject of eq and cyp so you can jump right into pct
when i ran var i took the tylers along with milkthistle everyday
i used 6 tylers and about agram 0f milk thistle
clen i usually ran for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off,start your dosage low and work your way up .i have wroked my way up to 160mcg of clen per day ,make sure you take at least 5 grams of taurine per day while using clen,clen depletes taurine levels in the body causing an actuall decrease in metabolism after discontinuation of the clen
hope this helps bud that looks like a fun summer cycle

I'm thinking about running NPP and anavar this summer for my first cycle.I have been reading on this board for a few years now, and I think I am ready. I am only 19 but I have been lifting for 5 years and I know how to control my diet. I was thinking about running th the NPP 100mg EOD and 50 mg Var ED for 10 weeks, along with some HCG for PCT. Any suggestions?

GodOfThunder said:
I'm thinking about running NPP and anavar this summer for my first cycle.I have been reading on this board for a few years now, and I think I am ready. I am only 19 but I have been lifting for 5 years and I know how to control my diet. I was thinking about running th the NPP 100mg EOD and 50 mg Var ED for 10 weeks, along with some HCG for PCT. Any suggestions?

Dont you think it would be a good idea to start your own thread rather than throw this in someone elses?

I like clen at two weeks on two weeks off. I got up to 150mcg's a day. I would just take it once a day, it has a 35 hour half life. Are you going to run any anti-e during the cycle?

Top Bottom