Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stomach bloating on clen cycle

manuelkelly

I started doing clen 60 mcg per day 2 days on and 2 days off, so this is my second week and I'm experiencing distended stomach and bloating, does clen do this normally or it has to do with the increasing of my water intake, before the cycle I sued to have about a liter a day, since I started clen I increased that to 3 liters a day to avoid dehydration and cramps.

One well known side effect from clenbuterol usage is dehydration and cramps. I suspect your stomach bloating is from dehydration.

3L of water per day is not near enough.

Make sure you are drinking at least 5-6L per day of clean water. That is a minimum. If you aren't a big water drinker, try things like sparkling water, lemon water, herbal tea etc.

I am guessing your body is adjusting to more water being consumed. Think about it, you tripled your water intake. Work your way up to at least 4 litres per day.

You should be drinking more water - your body is lacking it. And this feeling in the stomach might be there because you suddenly increased the amount of water being drank. Keep in drinking more water, and increase the amount gradually in order to avoid discomfort.

Top Bottom