Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and vasectomy

Best decision I have ever made! It has no effect on HPTA but do not rush back to the gym. It isn't worth the risk. Remember that it is actually really hard to lose muscle. A few weeks off the gym isn't going to be much as far as a set back. If you have any specific questions for me feel free to ask.

It was more the concern of going back onto steroids now. As it’s been about a month since I’ve had the op. My main concern is will going back on steroids effect the test that I have to do in a couple months time to make sure that the op has worked and I am now firing blanks haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was more the concern of going back onto steroids now. As it’s been about a month since I’ve had the op. My main concern is will going back on steroids effect the test that I have to do in a couple months time to make sure that the op has worked and I am now firing blanks haha

Nope, you are all good. They only test sperm count.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

But with steroids shutting down your natural production doesn’t that affect sperm count in any way ?

I'm no doctor but I had my nuts cut and I never went in to see if the procedure was successful. My balls hurt like hell for a few days and I had a grown man (the doctor) fondling my balls. That told me that I would be shooting blanks from then on, I didn't need any more proof. It's a simple procedure, your doctor would have to be a real quack to fuck it up or you've got miracle balls for shit to untie and grow back. Not impossible but very very unlikely. I've fucked a few times since and no more babies for the last ten years. If you are back in the sack with your lady then you're probably ready to hit the gym. That's my experience. But again I'm no doctor just my 2 cents from experience.

Top Bottom