Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting new cycle Monday! Grow time!

C-Lo34

After contest I'm sitting at 251 still lean prolly 8%bf. need to get bigger for the stage next summer and the national level.

new cycle starts Monday and this is what it looks like

-Test e or cyp - 1000mg
-Deca 600mg
-Dbol - 5weeks 50mgEd
---- switch with tren ace for 5 weeks 400mg weekly
-Hgh 5iu daily
-Slin 4 week intervals am and pre workout with carbs

Opinions and reviews welcome!

Last edited:
honestly bro, i don't like one thing about it... i think your test is far too high, your dbol is WAY too high and your deca is as well... your going to be a watered bloated mess... that's so much aromatizing going on, its quite disgusting... that's up to you but I think this is a mess from top to bottom...

honestly bro, i don't like one thing about it... i think your test is far too high, your dbol is WAY too high and your deca is as well... your going to be a watered bloated mess... that's so much aromatizing going on, its quite disgusting... that's up to you but I think this is a mess from top to bottom...

What do u suggest?

Try this

Test prop
Npp
200 Mgs eod each
Stacked with tbol 60 Mgs/ day
Your a big boy and know how to train and eat. I seen your pics. Npp is the cats ass bro.

You can even add tren ace with those 2 compounds for extreme strength. Tren and NPp compliment each other very nicely . Sick strength
From tren, big size from npp and nice feeling joints

What was ur last precontest test & tren dosages? That will gauge whether his dosages are too high. It's not that uncommon to run 1000mg test week you might consider running Sustanon or prop and cyp together

From what I understand, his goal is to add as much mass as possible through this off season before nationals next year. The cycle he has planned would certainly throw the weight on, but it will definitely bring a lot of water with it. If water retention is controlled I don't really see a problem with it. He is a big dude....And not your average joe meathead. He knows what he is doing. Higher doses are probably what he needs for his size, and he picked the right ones to throw mass on.

From what I understand, his goal is to add as much mass as possible through this off season before nationals next year. The cycle he has planned would certainly throw the weight on, but it will definitely bring a lot of water with it. If water retention is controlled I don't really see a problem with it. He is a big dude....And not your average joe meathead. He knows what he is doing. Higher doses are probably what he needs for his size, and he picked the right ones to throw mass on.

Big boy is an understatement, "jack fuckin diesel" is more fitting! "God of iron"

Right, goal is to gain solid size before contest season. I never have a problem with water retention and I have done a lower dose Deca with dbol cycle last fall. Judging off that my research and prior experience out me at these doses. With the cycling of dbol for 4 weeks and then using tren ace for 4-5 weeks. I may even go suspension in place of the tren, if I can get ahold of some soon.

I appreciate the comments and compliments. I respect all opinions and I definitely take in all the advice on this board that's why I come back.

Top Bottom