Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

specific pct help

ricorico

Banned
running a 7 week cycle of winstrol and cyp...looks like this

week 1...50mgs/day winstrol tabs, 400 mgs test cyp
week 2...60mg/day winstrol tabs, 400 mgs test cyp
week 3-7, 50mg eod winstrol inject, 300 mgs test cyp

plan to take milk thistle throughout the whole 7...and i have plenty of nolva on hand......nolva is the only real pct product available to me right now....so with that being said....how much nolva, when, and how long should i take it...thanx dudes

do this 40mg of nolva ed for a week then 20mg ed for 2 weeks. do this one week after your last shot. u really need to get some hcg though. your balls might shrink.

ricorico said:
running a 7 week cycle of winstrol and cyp...looks like this

week 1...50mgs/day winstrol tabs, 400 mgs test cyp
week 2...60mg/day winstrol tabs, 400 mgs test cyp
week 3-7, 50mg eod winstrol inject, 300 mgs test cyp

plan to take milk thistle throughout the whole 7...and i have plenty of nolva on hand......nolva is the only real pct product available to me right now....so with that being said....how much nolva, when, and how long should i take it...thanx dudes

I would skip the milk thistle and get some tylers liver detox. You can get it from the AF store(on this site)

Mick

Raffaz said:
I would skip the milk thistle and get some tylers liver detox. You can get it from the AF store(on this site)

Mick
nothing wrong with milk thistle. up the dose of milk thistle to 800-1000mg day. tylers is just a stronger product that produces same effect. try some crannberry juice too.

bruce410 said:
do this 40mg of nolva ed for a week then 20mg ed for 2 weeks. do this one week after your last shot. u really need to get some hcg though. your balls might shrink.
since HCG is unfortunatly not an option for me would maybe taking some tribulus terrestris help a little, i know its not hcg but would it be better than just the nolva ??

tatman3177 said:
nothing wrong with milk thistle. up the dose of milk thistle to 800-1000mg day. tylers is just a stronger product that produces same effect. try some crannberry juice too.

Tylers is the only one proven to work tho, as far as i know.

Mick

Top Bottom