Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soreness at injection site.

bigmodean

About 24 hours after my first inject. on first cycle,(250mg test en.,)an area about 5"X5" below inject is sore(quad).All precautions followed to a "T"(alchohol,fresh needle,aspirate,etc),much research done,been around here a while.I know some AAS are known for painfull inject,though I didnt think Test E. was.No swelling,redness,or stinging,just soreness,like after a good leg workout,only on one side,from 1 to 10,10 being worst,pain about 5/6,If this bad tommorow,would likely bump Thurs. leg workout to Friday.Any of you get soreness from test E?Or just first inject?

Yes it gets sore. You are filling a closed container with oil. It does not dissapate over night. It takes a few days. Usually gets worse the first couple days then fades away.

bigmodean said:
About 24 hours after my first inject. on first cycle,(250mg test en.,)an area about 5"X5" below inject is sore(quad).All precautions followed to a "T"(alchohol,fresh needle,aspirate,etc),much research done,been around here a while.I know some AAS are known for painfull inject,though I didnt think Test E. was.No swelling,redness,or stinging,just soreness,like after a good leg workout,only on one side,from 1 to 10,10 being worst,pain about 5/6,If this bad tommorow,would likely bump Thurs. leg workout to Friday.Any of you get soreness from test E?Or just first inject?

soreness is very natural. rub and massage area after injection. otherwise its just the price we pay. first injects will be more painful though too.

Try heat packs and message. It will help to disburse the oil in the muscle some. But it is just part of the game bro.

same thing here injected sun first shot 1st cycle and my quad is still a little sore3 days of being sore mostly when i squat down thrusday morning it fills fine
give it 3 or 4 days
Mono

Sust. is one of the more painful injects?Good luck with that one.2 days later and still sore for me,had to bump leg workout back a day,did shoulders instead,hope its ready to go tommorow.

Top Bottom