Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shoulder Injury

willie2

Just had rotator cuff and bicep tendon repair...is there anything I can use, AS or other drugs, minerals etc to help speed my healing? I currently take glucosamine for joints but nothing else...

willie2

bro, dont take anything as far as AAS or GH. The absolute best thing you could do is to take about 5grams of Vitamin C daily(Vitamin C is a catalyst that fibroblast use to synthesize new collagen) and keep your protein intake high. Dont do any training that isnt physician or PT approved for that area. The reason i say not to use any AAS or GH is because it can give you a false sense of well being and cause u to lift more than you are ready for. If you have used alot of stuff in the past and need it for HRT then just stick to the 200mg of test a week.
trust me the last thing you want is to cause that repair to fail.

The Glucosamine that I take also has MSM in it. I've heard that that is good to take also if your Glucosamine supplement does not already have it.

Top Bottom