Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rage Rage Rage

casbarocker

Is it just me or does it seem more and more lately that people post about getting rage from taking something or worrying if they are going to get rage from taking something. We need to put this to bed once and for all, there is NO such thing as roid rage!!!!! If you are a d!ck in life then you will be a d!ck when you are taking, but don’t use the steroids as your reason why. I get so pissed when I hear about people using roids as a reason why they go off on some person or beat the piss out of some one or some thing. All that is doing is giving the rest of our community a bad name when the majority of us users have never had these characteristics, and know what self control is.

Now I am 28 years old and have only been using for about 2 years now, but I have never gotten mythical rage, and I do have many friends who are all in their mid 20's to 30's that have been on for 5 to 10 years and they have never gotten this fabled rage either. I am an athlete as are my friends I train with, we all wrestle, box, or shoot fight, and out of anyone who should get this "rage" crap you would imagine it be us.

So basically all I am saying is, if you are taking, then enjoy it. Cause in my eyes all you are doing is enhancing your body and making that one step closer to being a god, lol. And if you feel the need to yell at some one, break some thing, or strike another person..... LEAVE THE ROIDS OUT OF IT AND EXCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE JUST BEING A D!CK FOR THAT MOMENT IN TIME!!!

In this day and age, with the all the bad press on our back and all the lies going around, we should be standing more united to show how beneficial proper steroid use is and the benefits you can gain from them. But then again, that’s just my 2 cents

I agree. I swear to fucking god I'm going to beat the living shit out of the next stupid fuck who mentions one god damned word about roid rage. Every time I hear someone talk about roid rage my blood pressure rises and I punch the closest thing to me (wall, dog, girlfriend, best friend, etc.). Now that I think about it just listening to people talk pisses me off. The next person who talks to me today is gonna get the worst beating of their life! In fact, fuck it, I'm gonna kick the shit out of the next person who looks at me, even if they're smiling!

I have taken a ton of gear and i never lost it. People who take gear and loss it are just using gear as a scape goat. Grow up and be a man.

ROID RAGE IS A MYTH>....PEOPLE who take gear just become cocky SOB's....your getting bigger feeling better...it has nothing to do with the gear...

I do have to admit that my threshold for losing it is lower than normal when I am on. I have been using trenbolone alot and I think it is mainly due to that. I never felt like this on anything else, but it really isnt at the point where I would physically hurt anyone. I think certain substances are worse than others for this. RIght now I mainly just find that I get impatient more easily with people. In cases like when youre on the highway and some ass is in the fast lane doing 60 mph and wont get over, I may find myself going around him much sooner rather than wait for him and sometimes I might tear around him and cut him off to teach him a lesson. They usually get over in the middle lane pretty fast then.

I disagree.....to be honest with you. There is no such thing as "roid rage " as portrayed by the media. However it is a fact which i have noticed on myself...that on high doeses of androgenic gear you get more agressive. Believe me i never use this as an excuse and obviously would never say..sory its because im on juice like some idiots in the media. However..i am honest with myself...and when on i am ussualy very nervous...ready to snap. For example..i find myself geting very pissed off in trafic. However in the gym this is very positive. I get in the gym..start doing my sets..and my face lights up...eyes bulg out...i just put my head down...dont talk...just pump out the weight ..with a pscho grin on....when there is barely anyone there i realy switch into hyper mode..screaming it out alittle.....realy acting like arnold, lou ferigno, and Mike Catz( i beleive it is) in pumping iron. Last 4 reps screaming out.... shaking having convulsions.....going beyond the pain. Then when you are done with the xcercise...it is fun to stare your own self down in the mirror. :)

Each one of you has felt the feeling.......agressive as a mofo...in the middle of your workout...had a good nutrition day....you just finished doing chest with 140s for 10 reps lilke its nothing..You feel invincible....its fun to scream at that point. Of course if you did that when the gym is bussy you would look like an idiot. Thats why i go late...less people.. machines not used....etc. It is a time when you can go hardcore....and realy push it to the limit including...crying....puking in a garbage can...fainting because of exhaustion.....its a hell of a feeling when you go to the max...give it all you got till you cant move!!!! ROID RAGE = Positive ....just learn to control it in other situations beyond the gym...if you cant...dont juice!

Last edited:
Greg Valentino addressed this topic in the new MD. His buddy sold some guy niacin and told him it was dbol. The next time they saw the guy he was saying how strong the shit was. How he felt like he could kill someone while he was taking it. Moron!
I do notice on some things I am a bit more impatient. All in all I keep an eye on it and its never a problem. I am usually more patient when "on"

PolfaJelfa said:
I disagree.....to be honest with you. There is no such thing as "roid rage " as portrayed by the media. However it is a fact which i have noticed on myself...that on high doeses of androgenic gear you get more agressive. Believe me i never use this as an excuse and obviously would never say..sory its because im on juice like some idiots in the media. However..i am honest with myself...and when on i am ussualy very nervous...ready to snap. For example..i find myself geting very pissed off in trafic. However in the gym this is very positive. I get in the gym..start doing my sets..and my face lights up...eyes bulg out...i just put my head down...dont talk...just pump out the weight ..with a pscho grin on....when there is barely anyone there i realy switch into hyper mode..screaming it out alittle.....realy acting like arnold, lou ferigno, and Mike Catz( i beleive it is) in pumping iron. Last 4 reps screaming out.... shaking having convulsions.....going beyond the pain. Then when you are done with the xcercise...it is fun to stare your own self down in the mirror. :)

Each one of you has felt the feeling.......agressive as a mofo...in the middle of your workout...had a good nutrition day....you just finished doing chest with 140s for 10 reps lilke its nothing..You feel invincible....its fun to scream at that point. Of course if you did that when the gym is bussy you would look like an idiot. Thats why i go late...less people.. machines not used....etc. It is a time when you can go hardcore....and realy push it to the limit including...crying....puking in a garbage can...fainting because of exhaustion.....its a hell of a feeling when you go to the max...give it all you got till you cant move!!!! ROID RAGE = Positive ....just learn to control it in other situations beyond the gym...if you cant...dont juice!

You hit it dead on by saying aggression Palfa. I posted the conclusion of a psych study I just read on another thread. Steroids do increase aggression. However, they do not increase anger or violence. People who are already angry or violent have more aggression to act out their behaviors. This is why it is easier for them to snap. They are already angry and violent to begin with, and the added aggression gives them more confidence to act it out. On the other hand, people who are nice and mild tempered are just as nice or nicer on gear. I admit that when I get nervous or frustrated on gear, I'm more adiment about it then I would be if I was off because of the added aggression, but I am usually just more nice and friendly. The added aggression acts as a catalyst to fuel which ever type of behavior is already present in that individual. Those with self-control, should have no problems whatsoever!

Top Bottom