Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear injectables are what i love

BHuleo

I will admit that I've never loved injectables before
Always had a fear of needles and was worried about things like post injection pain
For this reason I spent years just running oral steroids
However thanks to this forum i took the plunge and decided to try napsgear injectables because of how smooth you guys said they are
Well it worked. Now i love injectables! I’ve used testosterone, equipoise, even primo and all have gone great. Thank you all especially napsgear

I will admit that I've never loved injectables before
Always had a fear of needles and was worried about things like post injection pain
For this reason I spent years just running oral steroids
However thanks to this forum i took the plunge and decided to try napsgear injectables because of how smooth you guys said they are
Well it worked. Now i love injectables! I’ve used testosterone, equipoise, even primo and all have gone great. Thank you all especially napsgear
I love napsgear injectables and napsgear orals my favorite like is geneza pharma gp

No secret that I do a lot of different injectables and it takes a lot of volume of gear. they are excellent very smooth.

Top Bottom