Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This "Cutting" drugs and "Bulking" drugs thing confuses me.....

John McLane

As far as I am concerned all roids are there to make you grow right? Am I not right in my thinking that Primo/Winny etc will NOT get you cut - they simply hold less water yes? And the diet is the only thing which will get you cut - is that right? What confuses me even more is that why do some people use Anadrol of all things during competition - WTF???? I thought that roid in particular holds more water than everything else??? Can someone please enlighten me as I am a bit confused....

yeah im also kind of confused.but hey anadrol is a great drug...but it reacts to everyone differently..like to some people it might add on ALOTT of water...but to me minimal water..i get more vascular.. and bigger..and my strength goes threw the fuckign roof.. its kind of like my anavar..with a size advantage..

I'll try and put this very simply - some AAS have a positive effect on fat loss, by decreasing the lipoprotein lipase, which inhibits the accumulation of lipids, and increase the use of lipids in response to catecholamines, (adrenaline, dopamine etc - which spike during periods of stress/exercise). This is due to DHT's highly androgenic affects. Also, DHT derivates, with the exception of adrol, do not aromatise, which means water retention (which aids in mass gain, strength gain) is low to nil. Also, estrogen does play a role in anabolism, in this sense that mechanism is blocked.

On the other side of the fence, test/anadrol/dbol/eq/ deca etc, compounds that do aromatise (to varying extents) do have this affect, and thus often included in 'bulking cycles' where 'weight gain' is the primary concern.

some steroids increase strenght , hardness , vascularity ,

Heavy hitter growth inducing steroids like testosterone,deca ,dbol and anadrol cuase weightgain but like mentioned also cuase bloating in the lower abdominals and extra water retention.

Drugs like winstrol , tren, primo and masteron can all be used to keep muscle while a person is dieting down and losing bodyfat to come in really lean and shredded.

For contest purposes the drugs make all the differance between winning and losing.
If a guy can't drop the water he will look smooth , winstrol and tren can actually pull water from under the skin and give a tight look one desires.
Masteron and haloteston is know for giving a dense hard look to the muscles cuasing freaky looking seperation and the illusion of being chisled from stone .

If one is never gonna compete they really wont see any great benifits to using winstrol, masteron , haloteston visually becuase they will never be low enough in body fat.
although winnie ,tren ,haloteston and masteron can show very goood results with guys at as high as 10-12% bf
the real magic of the drugs show when someone is 8% of lower
If one choses to use the drugs above and is a higher bodyfat they can do as they wish , they will get some results in growth and strenght but the drugs will not make them magically drop lots of bodyfat ( minus tren , tren from everyone I have spoken to and my own results is it will shred the bf% right off yea with a decent diet and some extra cardio tren almost makes it to eazy)
Sometimes one is forced to use masteron,winnie,anavar,primo due to the fact they might have some gyno or get bloated eazy off the testosterone derived drugs such as dbol,test,anadrol and even EQ .

:)
some steroids increase strenght , hardness , vascularity ,

Heavy hitter growth inducing steroids like testosterone,deca ,dbol and anadrol cuase weightgain but like mentioned also cuase bloating in the lower abdominals and extra water retention.

Drugs like winstrol , tren, primo and masteron can all be used to keep muscle while a person is dieting down and losing bodyfat to come in really lean and shredded.

For contest purposes the drugs make all the differance between winning and losing.
If a guy can't drop the water he will look smooth , winstrol and tren can actually pull water from under the skin and give a tight look one desires.
Masteron and haloteston is know for giving a dense hard look to the muscles cuasing freaky looking seperation and the illusion of being chisled from stone .

If one is never gonna compete they really wont see any great benifits to using winstrol, masteron , haloteston visually becuase they will never be low enough in body fat.
although winnie ,tren ,haloteston and masteron can show very goood results with guys at as high as 10-12% bf
the real magic of the drugs show when someone is 8% of lower
If one choses to use the drugs above and is a higher bodyfat they can do as they wish , they will get some results in growth and strenght but the drugs will not make them magically drop lots of bodyfat ( minus tren , tren from everyone I have spoken to and my own results is it will shred the bf% right off yea with a decent diet and some extra cardio tren almost makes it to eazy)
Sometimes one is forced to use masteron,winnie,anavar,primo due to the fact they might have some gyno or get bloated eazy off the testosterone derived drugs such as dbol,test,anadrol and even EQ .

Aaaahhh it all makes sense now....previously I couldnt see the wood for the trees.....I think my mistake is I have been using Masteron/Winny for normal "bulk" cycles just for something different and not wanting to hold on to too much water which has been the case in the past....however now my diet is better and I will use aan anti-e and drink loads more water.

Top Bottom