Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions for those experienced with EQ

superstar_jrt

I've lurked here awhile just reading before ever creating an account. Little back story. I am an early 40's lifter, been back in the gym for 3 years now and have made great progress.

So my first cycle was 500 of test for 10 weeks, and absolutely loved it. So this winter I decided I would try some EQ with test for 16 weeks.

I am now on my 4th week. Started first week with T250/EQ600 to see how my body would react. No real anxiety so last 3 weeks I've used 800 of EQ.

My questions now. Appetite ever since the start has been absolutely through the roof, literally no self control. I guessed I was around 15% BF with a 4 pack, but had to cut my carbs back to control it as I have put some fat on, so now its looking like 2 pack.

Will my appetite stay ramped this high the entire cycle? Will it begin to level off at any point?

Also into my 4th week crazy anxiety has really come in waves. Will this also level out? (Been using Rhodiola to help anxiety)
If not should I drop my dose back to 600 or just stay status quo @ 800.

EQ will do that to your appetite and anxiety...at least in some guys.

It may level out but may not. If you are having trouble with the sides (it's up to you) but maybe drop the dose back to 600.

Eq is great at 600. You should of stayed there longer. Eq takes a little while to really see and feel what its doing for you. You shouldnt of jumped the dose. Personally i would recommend dropping back to 600mg. It will help with the anxiety your experiencing and help with that uncontrollable appetite. Honestly even 400 to start would have been good being this is your first time using eq. 800mg is hefty considering this is your first run with it.
Drop it to 600 you will be very happy you do.

16 weeks is really 22 weeks if you count the esters.. that isn't cycling steroids, that is just staying on

i don't advocate staying on steroids longer than 10 or 12 weeks.. the recovery is going to be a bitch. did you run bloods before starting this? you won't like your bloods post pct

some people have reported anxiety and hunger increases on eq... you should drop the dose back down to help mitigate and control this

Thanks for the input guys, I think I am gonna drop it back to 600.

Anxiety just comes on in weird waves, plus I've been monitoring my blood pressure and keeping a log of it. I am scheduled for a blood donation early March.

I did get bloods before starting and was spot on. Plus I plan on getting another panel done post cycle.

No libido issues, and only other side I've experienced is acne on chest and back. Long as its not on my face I can deal with that.

Just because others may run doses higher doesnt mean that is right for you. They most likely have been running AAS for a long period of time. Remember start lower, take advantage of using a new compound and how your body reacts at those lower doses. Most importantly, stay safe. You need to understand what your body is experiencing. Side effects included. And 4 weeks is just to soon to be able get a true understanding of what is happening.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input guys, I think I am gonna drop it back to 600.

Anxiety just comes on in weird waves, plus I've been monitoring my blood pressure and keeping a log of it. I am scheduled for a blood donation early March.

I did get bloods before starting and was spot on. Plus I plan on getting another panel done post cycle.

No libido issues, and only other side I've experienced is acne on chest and back. Long as its not on my face I can deal with that.

400-600 is the sweet spot for EQ. There is no reason to run EQ higher then 600

Top Bottom