Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question; Is This Gyno???

getbig35

Hey guys I would just like to get some feed back am I developing Gyno or not?

You can tell my right nipple seems to be a bit swollen i barely noticed it like a week ago

I'm on my 4th week of test cyp at 400mg

1st week = 250mg
2nd week= 300mg
3rd week= 300mg
4th week= 400mg

Hey guys I would just like to get some feed back am I developing Gyno or not?

You can tell my right nipple seems to be a bit swollen

I'm on my 4th week of test cyp at 400mg

1st week = 250mg
2nd week= 300mg
3rd week= 300mg
4th week= 400mg

you definitely look swollen bro... what is your complete cycle and are you using an AI??

Just test cyp and cytomel - i started on saturday at 25mg now up to 50 mg that's all I'm running. no AI , I'm thinking I should add nolva or would an AI work better?

pct = clomid

Just test cyp and cytomel - i started on saturday at 25mg now up to 50 mg that's all I'm running. no AI , I'm thinking I should add nolva or would an AI work better?

pct = clomid

fuck bro, please don't tell me you just said NOLVA... NO FUCKING NOLVA! that's not going to do anything but make things worse...

you need to get some aromasin ASAP... like yesterday... chemicalneed.com under liquid stane...

your pct is not good either...

clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol...

I did my last cycle a year ago fine 8 weeks I didn't get swollen at all I took it up to 600 mg didn't develop anything I figured I wouldn't need it If I did low dose this time

I'm thinking Nolva 40mg perhaps? or use liquid stane ?

I did my last cycle a year ago fine 8 weeks I didn't get swollen at all I took it up to 600 mg didn't develop anything I figured I wouldn't need it If I did low dose this time.

I thinking Nolva 40mg perhaps? or use Aromasin ?

did you read my last post?? no fucking nolva... bro, are you one that has to learn the hard way?? get aromasin...

guess I have to get new pct I have 50 tabs of clomid at 50 mg

does unleash post cycle combo work good for pct with forma stanzol? I'm think i'm going to run 8 weeks here

Last edited:
guess I have to get new pct I have 50 tabs of clomid at 50 mg

does unleash post cycle combo work good for pct with forma stanzol? I'm think i'm going to run 8 weeks here

i wouldn't recommend it if it wasn't the best pct you could run... you can use the clomid tabs, just break them in half... no need to go above 25mg on it...

Top Bottom