Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron between cycles

lifelife44

I've been dipping into my Proviron (mesterlone) supplies & occasionally into clomidtoo though I am between cycles & long passed pct. Seems to give me a bit of a lift.

Does this cut down on my own Test production? Is it cheating? (I know Proviron is hormonal but it's not anabolic, right?) Could it be that I'm just a bad person?

for me, its not a huge deal in between cycles... its very very minimal on suppression but it still has slight suppression so if you do use it, i would use a test booster with it

we see this question asked a lot.

the problem is what is proviron going to do for you if you take it between cycles? the truth is not a whole lot

so why even go down that road?

btw i have a client i am working with who did use proviron between cycles and he actually did not have any suppression from it. now I am not going to go apeshit over 1 situation, so my advice is run your own bloods and see for yourself.

You have to remember that these things are not candy and you just dont pop them because you feel like it. They are serious drugs.

I’ve never used it but tbh I really want to try it. I’ve heard good things. But is it mandatory? Nah.

Top Bottom