Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan at 18

YensonGrey

I have done many hours of research into different steroids, different times to take them and cycles.

From a lot of posts i read essentially this "You stop growing at 25 you blow you liver and ruin your life". I get this is applicable especially for D-Bol because of its huge side effects and risks.

However i was looking at Primobolan and this has minimal side effects compared to a lot of other options. Now my question is; are these side effets small enough to allow the use of Primobolan at 18 or will it still be a catastrophe

sorry bro , the answer is no you can not use it .... for your age you don't need it , get a nice isolated protein and maybe preworkout beside a good diet plan (diet depends on your goal)

and I have to tell you bro Primo is so expensive and most what is in the market is fake ... so it is really not worth thinking about it

You should not use steroids until you are at least 23 years old. You are way too young for steroids. Up until the age of 23, you are still going through puberty. Throwing steroids into the mix at that time will prevent you from properly going through puberty.

I started steroids at 18 and it was the worst decision I ever made. Learn from my mistakes.

I am not sure why you want to use steroids. Are you trying to loose body fat?
Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Here is a good article for you to read on how to set up a carb cycling diet for fat loss: http://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

If you are trying to get bigger, your body is already primed to grow at 18. Your testosterone levels are through the roof and you are young and injury free. All you need to do is perfect your diet and training. Eat a high protein diet and train with weights HARD 4-5 days per week. The only supplement an 18 year old really needs is a good quality protein supplement like isolation from n2bm.com to help meet their body's daily protein requirements.

sorry bro , the answer is no you can not use it .... for your age you don't need it , get a nice isolated protein and maybe preworkout beside a good diet plan (diet depends on your goal)

and I have to tell you bro Primo is so expensive and most what is in the market is fake ... so it is really not worth thinking about it

You should not use steroids until you are at least 23 years old. You are way too young for steroids. Up until the age of 23, you are still going through puberty. Throwing steroids into the mix at that time will prevent you from properly going through puberty.

I started steroids at 18 and it was the worst decision I ever made. Learn from my mistakes.

I am not sure why you want to use steroids. Are you trying to loose body fat?
Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Here is a good article for you to read on how to set up a carb cycling diet for fat loss: http://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

If you are trying to get bigger, your body is already primed to grow at 18. Your testosterone levels are through the roof and you are young and injury free. All you need to do is perfect your diet and training. Eat a high protein diet and train with weights HARD 4-5 days per week. The only supplement an 18 year old really needs is a good quality protein supplement like isolation from n2bm.com to help meet their body's daily protein requirements.

thank you both for the help.

all anabolic steroids (including primo of course) will cause your HPTA to be shutdown.

this is your #1 risk at 18, and the consequences are likely to be permanent. if you want to fry your balls at 18 then go for it.. it is a major gamble. infertility, libido problems, erection problems, depression, low testosterone. not a fun way to go through college and your 20's now is it? otherwise don't do it.

your body right now hormones are CHANGING, interfering with it means you shut off the spicket. that is why it is better to wait until you are atleast 25/26 to use anabolic steroids.

not to mention the countless other reason from economic reasons to physical and mental maturity

I'll tell you the honest truth as to why most of these guys don't want you to use at such a young age. This coming from a 30 year old (not me, but another poster on an AAS forum). Believe it or not, but the only logical reason for someone your age not to take AAS is due to immaturity, not the sides that can possibly happen. I would explain in more detail, but just read this forum and ask yourself if you're "really" responsible enough to start juicing. https://forums.t-nation.com/t/steroid-myths-and-teenagers/106459 BTW I'm two years younger than you (16) and I'm almost on the second week of my first cycle (test 600 mg/week). Am I responsible enough?... honestly, probably not, but teens will do what they want; just use safely and research, research, research if you choose to do so.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Look, there's one main reason as to why the use of AAS at such a young age is looked down upon; immaturity. I will tell you this, (coming from a 30 year old, not me but another user of AAS on another forum) chances are that most people at your age are nowhere near responsible enough to administer the use of AAS. I would go into detail, but you can read more into this subject at the following link https://forums.t-nation.com/t/steroid-myths-and-teenagers/106459 Believe it or not, but I'm two years younger than you (16) and I'm almost on the second week of my first cycle (test 600 mg/week). Am I responsible enough for this?... Honestly, probably not, but teens will do what they want. If you are considering the use of AAS, first ask yourself if you are "really" responsible enough to do so, and make sure that you research, research, research. I will agree with the others on the fact that if your diet, training, and supplementation aren't in check, then you should hold off on the "use of juice". Stay safe [emoji123]

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

To mods: I already PM'ed him the post that you guys tried to stop him from seeing, so... get wrecked :) Cheers!

It does not matter what side effects the particular steroid comes with they will shut you down. If you mess with your HPTA at 18 years old you will end up on TRT for life and probably never have kids.

Top Bottom