Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo only cycle 14 weeks review

blue_balls

Hi, im doing a quick review on my first cycle. I've done 14 weeks of injected primobolan 400mg/weeks (in 2 shots , 2 x 200ml).

Overall : Gained mainly strenght, 10 pounds of lean muscle mass.

Side effect: None, excepted no were sweating doing nothing.

week 1 to 8 : 400mg/ week
week 8 to 11 : 500/ week
week 12: 350
week 13 : 300
Week 14 : 250

PCT : had hcg but didnt use it cause i felt good anyway.
Been 3 weeks since im done and everything is back to normal.
Kept gains / strength
Done

Ok i've been training for 4 years, with excessive dieting and hard training.

5 foot 10
183 pounds (started 170)
around 12 % bf.

In the last 3 years a gained about 25 pounds of muscle with dieting (7 meals a day w/240grams of protein per day) 6 meals * 40 grams per meals.

I'm a student in kinesiology and i have a lot of knowledge in this domain. oF course cycling is another thing, but ive been in field for a long time. I know you guys will recommend first cycle with test. I still went with primo only and im quite satisfied.

Feel free to ask questions, its for info purposes for those out there curious about how it went in details.

primo is an E ester. meaning you will still have some left in your body after just 3 weeks so yeah "you will feel good" as you put it after 3 weeks. give it another week or two and you won't feel so good

so yes you need a pct.. you should be on hcg RIGHT NOW.. and you need more than that for pct, hcg should be used to kickstart your pct.. not during pct as it will suppress your LH!!

how old are you? if you want to keep any of these gains you better get your pct going now

agree with the PCT comments!

did you get that rock hard feel to your muscles? that was my favorite part of a Primo only cycle for me.

thanks stevesmi, im 23 years old and taking your advice in serious consideration. As for the rock hard muscle feeling, it really kicked in after 8 weeks to 10th weeks, then i up the dosage a little bit, without any considerable difference, this is where i thought about stopping..cuz results started blocking. Stevesmi, what exact pct would u suggest...hcg, nolva..week/dosage ?

Congrats on the gains. If you didn't feel any loss of strength or libido then you got away without using any test, though I'd still recommend a little when using only primo. That must have been a pricy cycle as well, it seems silly to not spend another 100 bucks on UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE and BRIDGE.

yes nelson, it was a pricey cycle, but to me it didnt matter. i really wanted a safe option, with a non aromatizing aas.

I,ve been told to use test also with it. And i might add on my next cycle also, but i didnt new which test to use (en/cyp/prop), and i didnt wanted to inject to often (2 times per week preferably).

money isnt an issue for the cycle, i just felt good, and didnt feel the need to inject any other compounds. On the libido side, there is nothing to report, been 3 weeks off and my girlfriend has nothing to complain about (that i notice lol).

what would you suggest for a 12 week test/primo cycle, and keeping the test dosage the lowest possible? with pct. I thought about cycling again and integrating all the judicious tips im getting here from you guys.

Primo and test e would be good ? both being oil based, i could mixed both in the same serynge?

Keeping primo to 400mg/week
Test E : 250mg maybe??
Pct :

template:
wk 1 :
wk 2 :
wk 3 :
wk 4 :
wk 5 :
wk 6 :
wk 7 :
wk 8 :
wk 9 :
wk 10 :
wk 11 :
wk 12 :

it is a myth that you need test to boost libido. hormones are hormones.. i've run many cycles with no test, its really not a big deal.

with primo however a small kick of some kind can improve the cycle. that could be a low dose of test or some light dbol, notice both aromatize.. a nice anabolic/aromatizing compound thrown in with a non aromatizing compound can fill in the blanks and boost strength on a cycle.

but there is no reason you can't run primo by itself. i would encourage you to stick to short acting compounds since you are new to this though and keep cycles shorter until you blow your load a few times

Yes, i definetly agree, i feel in security with this primo only cycle. getting on cycling for the first time is a hell of a decision.
i will still wait before doing another cycle, because as mentioned before, the compound is still going in my blood.

how long would you wait getting on another 12 week primo only cycle? waiting for everything getting back to normal.
Cause sincerely, i stopped the cycle because i kept on increasing the dosage, without any noticable difference...

What i liked about the compound is the muscle hardness i could feel after 8 weeks,also with the diet alon, i felt lean all the time, no bloat, increased vascularity, intense pump at the gym. (i was red). In the 2 last weeks i was eating little bit more carbs and started retaining water a little bit more. I definitly recommend high protein moderate high fat diet on primo. to me it was very good. a little to no acne (only in the back and shoulder) now i have more hair on my chest thoug, and i notice they are darker, then before..strange.

Top Bottom