Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

possible win only cycle, dbol questions?

wls8687

Is there possible to do a winstrol only cycle? i mean, the gains are low but it's a pretty safe AAS with low side effects..and you keep the gains you get afterwards too..question2: how much would you gain on a win only cycle?
Question:3 if i got my hands on some british dragon d-bol, what would i combine them with for lowering those very high side effects risks?
I'm quite new to this, so that's why i ask suth dumb questions.. feel free to call me all those bad words you had in you'r head for the last 1,5 years but you diden't have any one to yell at ;) ;) ;) :qt: :verygood:

Everyone will tell you you to do a test only cycle first time round,(Im on my first now sust250@1ml per week)but to answer your question as best I can ,from what I have read and been told mixing two 17aa orals is bad news :evil: the liver dosent like it .Many of the bros on the board seem to have good results with winni only cycles, 50mg ed for 4-8 weeks seems to be the norm.
If you do decied to do the winni cycle take some milk thistle about 1gram a day to help keep the liver happy :verygood: some people get joint pains from winni so get some cod liver oil and some glucosamine(spelling?) to help out with that, get the dbol and keep it for another cyle
hope this helps
btw check the pct forums by dr j and jenetic the stuff those guys know is unreal!

Hey there, I totally agree with the above. Its not a good idea to mix Winny with Dbol due to the stress on the liver. Are you using Winstrol tabs or injections? Injections will be a little less stressful on the liver but you can't get away from it completely, although the injections are more effective, just a little painful! I'm currently injecting 1ml every other day with good results.

On just a Winstrol cycle you will by no means get huge but you will put on a moderate amount of lean hard quality muscle which you will be able to keep easily when you come off.

As far as the Dianobol is concerned it stacks well with Deca with quite low side effects, does for me anyway, I put on 7lbs on a 6 week Deca/Dbol cycle and am now finishing it with the Winny as mentioned above. 7lbs may not seem much but I have no water retention whatsoever so I'm happy with that.

Of course the ultimate mass builder is Test (Sust etc) and a first cycle should only be between 250mg & 500mg weekly for about 8-10 weeks. The sides can be quite high though, beware of unnecessary rage, water retention and bitch tits etc!! You can get some fantastic gains at these doses though.

All this info can be found by hanging around on these boards for a while and different people will tell you different things, the final decision is yours however.

Good luck my friend and hope all goes well whatever you decide.

I am in week 5 1/2 on a winny only cycle. I am using 10mg tabs 60mg/day broken up into 3 doses 3 times a day. I started at 175lb and I’m 185lb now. The gains are solid, my strength is up considerably. I am starting clen also to help me when I am off in two weeks.

iamnikvanhelsing said:
Hey there, I totally agree with the above. Its not a good idea to mix Winny with Dbol due to the stress on the liver. Are you using Winstrol tabs or injections? Injections will be a little less stressful on the liver but you can't get away from it completely, although the injections are more effective, just a little painful! I'm currently injecting 1ml every other day with good results.

On just a Winstrol cycle you will by no means get huge but you will put on a moderate amount of lean hard quality muscle which you will be able to keep easily when you come off.

As far as the Dianobol is concerned it stacks well with Deca with quite low side effects, does for me anyway, I put on 7lbs on a 6 week Deca/Dbol cycle and am now finishing it with the Winny as mentioned above. 7lbs may not seem much but I have no water retention whatsoever so I'm happy with that.

Of course the ultimate mass builder is Test (Sust etc) and a first cycle should only be between 250mg & 500mg weekly for about 8-10 weeks. The sides can be quite high though, beware of unnecessary rage, water retention and bitch tits etc!! You can get some fantastic gains at these doses though.

All this info can be found by hanging around on these boards for a while and different people will tell you different things, the final decision is yours however.

Good luck my friend and hope all goes well whatever you decide.
Thank you for being so nice, i think i will go for win only cycle with milk thistle for liver.. because you get very lean mass that stays for ever :evil: instead of using dianabol... i'm not ready to use d-bol yet, i think it's a little bit to heavy for me, the same with test..i wait some year for them and use winni now... how long should the cycle for win only be and how much ed winny ?
thank you once again
you'rs william

If your gonna go for the Winny only I wouldn't do any longer than 8 weeks max, probably 6 weeks. For tabs about 40-60mg every day, for injections Zambon Winstrol Depot come in 1ml vials and you can inject 1ml every other day, only prob with this is whichever muscle you inject into gets sore for a couple of days and because there will be so many injections involved it can get a bit uncomfortable. Probably best to start on tabs first time round just make sure your drinking PLENTY of water, i'm talkin like 6-8 pints a day!!

Anyway, good luck and hope all goes well.

wls8687 said:
Thank you for being so nice, i think i will go for win only cycle with milk thistle for liver.. because you get very lean mass that stays for ever :evil: instead of using dianabol... i'm not ready to use d-bol yet, i think it's a little bit to heavy for me, the same with test..i wait some year for them and use winni now... how long should the cycle for win only be and how much ed winny ?
thank you once again
you'rs william
If i were you (but im not)id go with 40 mg ed for 6 weeks with 500 or more mg of milk thistle and like mr helsing says lots of h20,its wise to have you liver count done before and after to make sure it still works,start pct as soon as you finish you cycle
good luck
btw im 3 weeks ito a sust 250 cycle and have only good side effects ,loads of go even more sex drive and my strenth is going mad :chomp:
try it you might like it ;)

I've done winny only, gotten strong gains and kept a lot of the size. The gains went down a little after it was over but I would say it is a worth while endevour especially if you are an athlete, which I am....

Top Bottom